Jannero Pargo's (NBA Player) Wife Gets Half His Pension, 401K & 15k Monthly in Divorce

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
His face says it all. He knew he :ufdup:. Smiley that mans face @3Rivers :pachaha:
8V0yIzS.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have no idea. I mean why she's entitled to 1/2 his retirement is beyond me. I mean can he just pay child support and then keep it moving once those kids are grown????

I keep telling y'all marriage is fifty/fifty and yousa lame if you commit 100 Percent to a female and require zero percent from them.
You do it to yourself.

Art Barr

*former Illinois divorce attorney exam certification manager.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have zero sympathy for dude. Men with means like his must realize that they HOLD THE LEVERAGE. Why not get the bytch to sign an airtight prenup :mindblown:

giphy.gif

The same way only true way to prevent yourself from an STD is to practice abstinence, the only true way to prevent your girl from taking all your sh*t is to not get married. All it takes for her is to claim "coercion" and "ignorance" and all that paperwork gets thrown out the window.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
First rule, of being a black man.
Don't never wife up no female with a toxic name.
nikka fukked up twice cause he fukked with a female named laquiesha and had an Asia based name as a nickname, too.

What part about that don't you get in the nikka code signal that tells you to:

JALEN AND JACOBY : RUNNNNN!!!!!!

DJ khaled, you played yourself.

Art Barr

Damn, I feel bad for all the Laquiesha's in the world :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
: myman:

Do it. I met my wife while she was coming out of her residency and going into practice. Her money from practicing medicine is double mine, and I make six figures with my masters. :heh:
It kills me how common men are smarter and more financially literate than millionaires who have seen guys like this get screwed over, yet do it anyway. :mjlol:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Get married in the western world brehs.:sadbron:

People saying pre-nups, they won't save you. Also anything after that pre-nup is game.

So if a millionaire becomes a billionaire after his marriage, dude getting rinsed.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
When was Jannero Pargo ever a "spectacular" player? Obviously a gossip site article just off this alone :mjlol:

Like others stated, I feel sorry for dude's pocket because he was a journeyman who never made big money for a pro athlete. Dude probably had a few million at best, and now that's getting cut in half...along with monthly outlays. Dude will probably drop from upper class to middle class over the next few years in terms of income and net worth.

I don't understand why these millionaire athletes marry anyway to be quite honest. Because they always end up marrying some chick who doesn't have anything and has nothing to lose if the marriage falls apart...she only has potential to gain. If you're a millionaire, you can find a myriad of chicks who will be down for the long term girlfriend thing ad infinitum.

Dudes need to think strategically for their situation.

Peace