“Japanese people are so wholesome and caring” Lmaoooooo

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
When I was in the Air Force I was in the 509th Bomb Wing...the same 'squad' that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Our patches were the mushroom clouds.

29061.jpg

But I don't go around telling people that. I wasn't there when they blew the shyt up. I don't feel guilty because I wasn't even in existence...but I also don't feel proud either. If anyone in this thread has the right to say we, it's me but I still won't claim I had anything to do with it.

It's not in African-American culture to be proud of some crazy shyt the white man did back in the day. It IS in our culture to be proud of the things we actually did, such as building this country and creating new inventions to contribute to the improved quality of life of our fellow man.

I'm not saying anyone should be proud about those bombs, but...

Japan ABSOLUTELY DESERVED that s***- between the atrocities they were committing, and the fact that they refused to surrender.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
:scust: nuking children is never justified

You know what's worse than that?

Performing vivisection on live humans, or burying folks alive, or forcing parents to have intercourse with the children. All in the name of science.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia

Thats not even including the Rape of Nanking.

The point remains- Japan was absolutely depraved during this period and required a 'reset'. So much that China and Korea still harbor anger.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Performing vivisection on live humans, or burying folks alive, or forcing parents to have intercourse with the children. All in the name of science.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia

The point remains- Japan was absolutely depraved during this period and required a 'reset'. So much that China and Korea still harbor anger.
I remember the grandmother of one of my Chinese friends saying we should of nuked the rest of their cities. Same thing with some of my Filipino friends. People dont understand how many people in Asia were terrorized and brutalized by Imperial Japan for decades + the war. Japan was lucky China did not have the capacity to invade, because it would of been a bloodbath.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Unit 731 - Wikipedia

Yes, the Japan army committed atrocities and deserved to be put down.

What does that have to do with the nuking of cities of no significance to the war?

Killing civilians was and is a war crime.

No need to go out of your way to justify it. Both Nanking and Hiroshima were indefensible.

Daps

Was watching this vid and saw this post in the comment section. :mjlol:

Coffee.png

Boy that Japanese rebrand was something else. :russ:

When people think of Japan they think of Hello Kitty and feminine looking dudes with red, spiky hair but them dudes used to be bout it bout it.:whew:

Mass genocide,Sexual slavery, torture, cannibalism etc. Japan was on some savage shyt…

until they tried to run up on the squad and we gave them some act right.:mjlit:

People say the same shyt about certain European. Those Euro Countries and the Japanese were barbaric as fukk for a longgggggg ass part of human history. It took two nukes in Japan and a fascist bully in Germany to stop Europe and Japan from wanting to do that war shyt anymore :pachaha:

Daps
I like Japanese culture, I just found this ironic. :dahell:
There are like 2 different kinds of Japanese culture. New age modern liberal Japanese and old school fascist Japan

FWIW I fukk with their culture heavy. Seemingly comes with the territory of being an anime fan