“Japanese people are so wholesome and caring” Lmaoooooo

Daps
As I stated before, America knew the embargoes would elicit a response so saying they didn't think Japan would respond (in some form) is false. Also, an economic sanction is a whole different animal than.....

Equating the two as 'provocation' is very strange. Like, because I didn't sell you certain items, your response is to burn down my store with customers in it?​

There is no logical reason to try and dictate how any entity/people should respond to economic or physical violence, that shyt is subjective across demographics. You slap someone in the face you can't then turn around get upset at HOWEVER they choose to respond. If you not ready to fight to the death don't hit nobody, and them cats had already been on the extreme end of the warpath........it's not strange, the didn't just turn down selling to them, they made it a point to make sure they couldn't get it from anywhere else.......it's not hard to see it, if you want to that is.........

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You know what's worse than that?

Performing vivisection on live humans, or burying folks alive, or forcing parents to have intercourse with the children. All in the name of science.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia

Thats not even including the Rape of Nanking.

The point remains- Japan was absolutely depraved during this period and required a 'reset'. So much that China and Korea still harbor anger.
Bro a survivor had stated the Japanese had a game where they threw a baby in the air and let it land on their sword or spear. And a game where who can run over the most Chinese with they cars. Them mf was fukked up

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
There is no logical reason to try and dictate how any entity/people should respond to economic or physical violence, that shyt is subjective across demographics.
Then there's no point in ONLY criticising America for it's actions as is being done in this thread (not by you).

So, here's how events played-out:

America stopped imports into Japan.

Japan 'hit' America and it's allies.

America beat their ass.​