“Japanese people are so wholesome and caring” Lmaoooooo

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm also not going to agree with anything that results in mass casualties of civilians who didn't do shyt wrong,
Firebombing Japan and a land invasion was the other option which would have resulted in FAR more 'innocents' dead.

Arguing against a quick resolution with FAR LESS casualties is MORE insane....

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
bruh what the type of comment did you expect to see with that emotional piano music and editing for the old man walking that stankin ass turtle around? thats Youtube automation guaranteed clicks from suburban softies that wanna visit tokyo one day. that channel prolly making dumb money too $13k a month or something crazy

all the other groups know how to make positive propaganda about their people its time for us to catch up and make emotional piano videos about us taking care of our babies and people in the community that need help

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
bruh what the type of comment did you expect to see with that emotional piano music and editing for the old man walking that stankin ass turtle around? thats Youtube automation guaranteed clicks from suburban softies that wanna visit tokyo one day. that channel prolly making dumb money too $13k a month or something crazy

all the other groups know how to make positive propaganda about their people its time for us to catch up and make emotional piano videos about us taking care of our babies and people in the community that need help
Facts though stankin azz turtle got me rollin cause you know his house smell like hell

Daps
Firebombing Japan and a land invasion was the other option which would have resulted in FAR more 'innocents' dead.

Arguing against a quick resolution with FAR LESS casualties is MORE insane....

We shouldn't be doing any attacks on civilians wtf. Did you not read wtf I wrote eariler

I'm also not going to agree with anything that results in mass casualties of civilians who didn't do shyt wrong, so if your argument is that nuking was hte right answer I'm not interested in that kind of insane bullshyt :heh:
Some of y'all are just blood thirsty

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
When I was in the Air Force I was in the 509th Bomb Wing...the same 'squad' that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Our patches were the mushroom clouds.

29061.jpg

But I don't go around telling people that. I wasn't there when they blew the shyt up. I don't feel guilty because I wasn't even in existence...but I also don't feel proud either. If anyone in this thread has the right to say we, it's me but I still won't claim I had anything to do with it.

It's not in African-American culture to be proud of some crazy shyt the white man did back in the day. It IS in our culture to be proud of the things we actually did, such as building this country and creating new inventions to contribute to the improved quality of life of our fellow man.
An example of a mature man one could follow. Be blessed sir.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I was in the Air Force I was in the 509th Bomb Wing...the same 'squad' that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Our patches were the mushroom clouds.

29061.jpg

But I don't go around telling people that. I wasn't there when they blew the shyt up. I don't feel guilty because I wasn't even in existence...but I also don't feel proud either. If anyone in this thread has the right to say we, it's me but I still won't claim I had anything to do with it.

It's not in African-American culture to be proud of some crazy shyt the white man did back in the day. It IS in our culture to be proud of the things we actually did, such as building this country and creating new inventions to contribute to the improved quality of life of our fellow man.
Ain't dropping bombs, but dropping knowledge and your thoughts weigh a ton.

Dap+rep :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most scholars have pretty much come out and refuted this. Mind you, not everything you're taught in schools is even remotely accurate. Children in florida will be taught that slavery was a good thing... You gonna support that as well?

"Today, nearly 80 years later, many US government officials, journalists, and educators still claim that Washington had no choice but to nuke Japan, to force it to surrender and thus end World War Two. Some argue that this horrifying atrocity was in fact a noble act, that it saved even more lives that would have been lost in subsequent fighting.

This narrative, although widespread, is utterly false.

US government documents have admitted that Japan was already on the verge of surrendering in 1945, before the nuclear strikes. It was simply not necessary to use the atomic bomb."

That article has excepts from US documents stating that there was most likely no need to nuke them
Alot of context is missing from these links.

Japan wanted to surrender on their terms, which means keeping all territory they captured during the war. The loser doesn't get to dictate the terms of surrender.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
We shouldn't be doing any attacks on civilians wtf. Did you not read wtf I wrote eariler
I read it, but I also know that there was a WAR going on. What you wrote is immaterial as you're completely ignoring what Japan did to civilians throughout the Pacific just to point fingers at America for, of all things, wanting to end the war with as few casualties as possible.

Japan shouldn't have dragged their feet surrendering.

No force was as 'bloodthirsty' as the Imperial Armed Forces....

9781538102701.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Alot of context is missing from these links.

Japan wanted to surrender on their terms, which means keeping all territory they captured during the war. The loser doesn't get to dictate the terms of surrender.
So that justifies mass murder of innocents? Gotcha

Daps
I read it, but I also know that there was a WAR going on. What you wrote is immaterial as you're completely ignoring what Japan did to civilians throughout the Pacific just to point fingers at America for, of all things, wanting to end the war with as few casualties as possible.

Japan shouldn't have dragged their feet surrendering.

No force was as 'bloodthirsty' as the Imperial Armed Forces....

9781538102701.jpg
Ok then you execute their military leaders like we did the fukking Nazis you don't commit genocidal act of mass murder... JUST LIKE THE NAZIS DID

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ok then you execute their military leaders like we did the fukking Nazis you don't commit mass murder... JUST LIKE THE NAZIS DID
They were executed AFTER they surrendered.....unlike Japan, who did not surrender until AFTER the bombs dropped.

Why are you ignoring the mass murders committed by the Japanese on civilians?

There's also the little 'massacre' that happened in Nanking. 80,000 civilians killed by Japanese forces and thousands of female civilians raped and/or forced into sexual slavery. Why didn't they just execute Nanking's leaders?​

Last edited:
Daps
They were executed AFTER they surrendered.....unlike Japan, who did not surrender until AFTER the bombs dropped.

Why are you ignoring the mass murders committed by the Japanese on civilians?

There's also the little 'massacre' that happened in Nanking. 80,000 civilians killed by Japanese forces and thousands of female civilians raped and/or forced into sexual slavery. Why didn't they just execute Nanking's leaders?​
wtf does the Japanese military committing war crimes have to do with mass murder of civilians (ALSO A fukkING WAR CRIME) IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION?

fukk is it wrong with you :heh:

Daps
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited so you and your family deserve to be fukking murdered for the war crimes committed by the US military???

That’s the argument you’re making here :francis:

By your logic the US being glassed tomorrow by nukes from Iraq or Japan would be justified. Think about what you’re saying here :heh:

Last edited: