“Japanese people are so wholesome and caring” Lmaoooooo

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited so you and your family deserve to be fukking murdered for the acts war crimes committed by the US military???

That’s the argument you’re making here
No, that's YOUR attempt at a straw man.

My argument is that dropping the bombs spared more lives than NOT dropping them.​

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When I was in the Air Force I was in the 509th Bomb Wing...the same 'squad' that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Our patches were the mushroom clouds.

29061.jpg

But I don't go around telling people that. I wasn't there when they blew the shyt up. I don't feel guilty because I wasn't even in existence...but I also don't feel proud either. If anyone in this thread has the right to say we, it's me but I still won't claim I had anything to do with it.

It's not in African-American culture to be proud of some crazy shyt the white man did back in the day. It IS in our culture to be proud of the things we actually did, such as building this country and creating new inventions to contribute to the improved quality of life of our fellow man.

Bet. :unimpressed:

Ain’t nobody repping Global Strike or motherfukking Whiteman like that tho. :scust:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
You know what's worse than that?

Performing vivisection on live humans, or burying folks alive, or forcing parents to have intercourse with the children. All in the name of science.

Unit 731 - Wikipedia

Thats not even including the Rape of Nanking.

The point remains- Japan was absolutely depraved during this period and required a 'reset'. So much that China and Korea still harbor anger.
c768a816-6d6c-4c25-bd54-acc6a2b8a4c3_text.gif

Some beefs are everlasting. i read up on some of that shyt. And yeah, its pretty safe to say the asian diaspora pretty much never gone unite in this time line. :picard:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Let us not forget that Japan attacked the United States FIRST and drew this country into a war it had no reason or inclination to fight.

You know what they say......

Last edited:
Daps
Let us not forget that Japan attacked the United States FIRST and drew this country into a war it had no reason or inclination to fight.

You know what they say......

Technically America provoked them first and thought Japan was just gone take.....they found out otherwise

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Technically America provoked them first and thought Japan was just gone take.....they found out otherwise
Wrong. Japan had been invading nearby Nations since the mid-1930's to gain resources. A couple of them were allied with America. America did nothing but impose embargoes which cut-off about 80% of the resources Japan needed to keep the war running (since it imported that much from America). In response, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Not to 'scare' the US, but to give themselves time to fortify and defend their positions in the Pacific unmolested by America's Navy.

I will say this, however, America knew these embargoes would incite a retaliation by Japan in some form.​

Last edited:
Daps
Economic sanctions count as provocations bruh...... they just didn't think believe Japan was feeling froggy...... they were content to let Hitler do whatever the fukk he wanted up until then

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

Was watching this vid and saw this post in the comment section. :mjlol:

Coffee.png

Boy that Japanese rebrand was something else. :russ:

When people think of Japan they think of Hello Kitty and feminine looking dudes with red, spiky hair but them dudes used to be bout it bout it.:whew:

Mass genocide,Sexual slavery, torture, cannibalism etc. Japan was on some savage shyt…

until they tried to run up on the squad and we gave them some act right.:mjlit:

Especially when you find out it wasn't really the bombs that made the surrender. It was Russia getting ready to tool up on them. They knew Russia ain't trippin off losing a million men, they would just keep on keeping on.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Economic sanctions count as provocations bruh...... they just didn't think believe Japan was feeling froggy...... they were content to let Hitler do whatever the fukk he wanted up until then
As I stated before, America knew the embargoes would elicit a response so saying they didn't think Japan would respond (in some form) is false. Also, an economic sanction is a whole different animal than.....

Equating the two as 'provocation' is very strange. Like, because I didn't sell you certain items, your response is to burn down my store with customers in it?​

Last edited:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Judging by the reasoning in this thread, the world would hav been justified in nuking the US during the Korea/Vietnam/Central American wars since it would have saved millions of peoples lives.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Judging by the reasoning in this thread, the world would hav been justified in nuking the US during the Korea/Vietnam/Central American wars since it would have saved millions of peoples lives.
Hypothesis Contrary to Fact (Argumentum Ad Speculum): Trying to prove something in the real world by using imaginary examples alone, or asserting that, if hypothetically X had occurred, Y would have been the result.

Your 'reasoning' needs work.

:coffee: