Jared Leto to Play Joker in Snyder Cut of Justice League

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WB should just sell all DC properties to Disney.

shyt is pathetic.

This is the dumbest fukking thing I've heard in my life...On many levels actually... both creatively makes no sense and financially makes no sense... coming off various billion dollar movies and award winning television shows...lmao nah breh u crazy for that one

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the dumbest fukking thing I've heard in my life...On many levels actually... both creatively makes no sense and financially makes no sense... coming off various billion dollar movies and award winning television shows... dumb fukking post lmao
i'm speaking as a fan of the IP, not a WB executive.

their movies been trash for a full decade.

Snyder and his movies a mess.

:manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's ask this: What is wrong with WB & HBO allowing Snyder to complete his vision? Obviously some people aren't going to like it... but others will like it, maybe some just won't care either way.

Regardless the movie released in theaters wasn't his. It was Joss Whedon's vision. He came in and changed most of the script, he shot many scenes to use for it and some of the stuff he used from Snyder he changed the color, effects, all types of shyt... it was a whedon movie.

Most people thought it sucked. Maybe the Snyder version will have more positive feedback.

I always laugh at these retards who didn't want this to happen. Nobody is making them watch it.

From an artistic standpoint, I really don't see a problem with letting the original director cook. You hired them to expect their vision, let them do it.

I can see how some feet could've gotten cold after Batman vs. Superman, though. shyt wasn't good, primarily as a product of rushing to squeeze in so many connections to an overarching story. But either way, they needed to either go full Snyder, or full Whedon, since the final product ultimately suffered.

I still haven’t seen the og justice league

At this point, I'd say it'd be worth a watch for you if you're interested in having a comparison point for the Snyder version. It's a mess, has serious issues with x consistent tone, and it seems like even whoever edited it wasn't sure what the movie was supposed to be. Even if this new version ends up being bad, it'll still be a more consistent movie.