Jared Leto to Play Joker in Snyder Cut of Justice League

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Na, wrong role. That's like making Kevin Hart, the Martian Manhunter. You could give him a dope ass script but it's fukking Kevin Hart bruh.

people said the same about Ledger playing Joker and many other examples.

that being said, the fact they made him that young and Jesse himself isn't intimidating physically, it demanded a great script for his character. Maybe it would have been better in the sequel.

Kevin as MM :mjlol:

But I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin doing something like a thriller. I think he could pull it off as some crazy killer ass nikka. :patrice:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:stopitslime: not even close to the same.

Ben affleck got hated on and look how his character turned out.
Uh my nikka..... If a 5'2 nikka popped a jolly rancher in my mouth and smirked, that movie would've ended quick and superman wouldn't had needed help. I would've gave him the beats. I think a woman 5 inches taller than him would too.
:dahell:

Edit: That was a grown ass man he did that too.

I was rooting for Affleck, Ledger and Pattinson....not Jesse fukking Eisenberger.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can anyone be hating on this? Snyder is doing AT&T a huge solid. He's creating a DC universe with A-LISTERS on HBOMAX, who needs content badly. They should let him play his whole vision out over HBOMAX. And if it's a success greenlight sequels on HBOMAX.

This works out great for the actors (who are getting double paydays) and AT&T who don't have to spend gigantic marketing dollars on a heavily scrutinized property, while feeding HBOMAX with huge IP and stars. Everyone wins with this arrangement.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Been confirmed by the stars of the actual movie :skip:

Yall hatin knows no bounds :russ:

All the extra shyt bein done is definitely for them stretching it out to 4 episodes.

No... somehow the guys in The Film Room on the coli know more about this than the fukking actors and actresses who worked on the project :mjlol:

Daps
This is pathetic. We got fukking aliases in here now talkin bout Snyder lmao. This motherfukker "joined" 3 years ago and has 100 posts :unimpressed:
Clown, I've barely talked about Snyder and I JUST started posting the beginning of the year.