Jared Leto to Play Joker in Snyder Cut of Justice League

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
people said the same about Ledger playing Joker and many other examples.

that being said, the fact they made him that young and Jesse himself isn't intimidating physically, it demanded a great script for his character. Maybe it would have been better in the sequel.

Kevin as MM :mjlol:

But I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin doing something like a thriller. I think he could pull it off as some crazy killer ass nikka. :patrice:
Uh my nikka..... If a 5'2 nikka popped a jolly rancher in my mouth and smirked, that movie would've ended quick and superman wouldn't had needed help. I would've gave him the beats. I think a woman 5 inches taller than him would too.
:dahell:

Edit: That was a grown ass man he did that too.

I was rooting for Affleck, Ledger and Pattinson....not Jesse fukking Eisenberger.
Casting him was one of the worst things WB did when it came to the DCEU. They've managed to cast some great actors in almost every role but had this dude as Lex Luthor! :snoop::why::snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
a87.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why would you clowns hate on this?

If you hated JL then this is a darker, less campy original one that will be a miniseries coming out for streaming....

how could this be bad? Watch or don’t watch

Agendas....

as long as Darkseid fukks somebody up, I'll be completely satisfied. Just give me my Omega Beam

tenor.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Anyone else read the rumors that the joker scenes will be of him in the extended knightmare future and another scene where they show how he kills robin? It looks like he's the reason Wayne Manor is partially burned down. He set Robin on fire.
tyvvp9tqatw01.jpg