Jasmine V ft Kendrick Llama "That's Me Right There"

Sciz

Pro
Daps
Dope as fukk but he shouldn't jump on these kind of songs :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
imagine paying for a Kendrick verse and waiting in the studio praying to god he doesn't do something stupid on the track with a crazy voice lol.

I think Kendrick is dope but these guest verses have been pretty ehhh. Especially the one on the Spider Man song. I'm not sure if he's overthinking simple radio songs or just can't do this shyt. I doubt he cant' do it since he has already done good radio stuff before - Poetic Justice, the verse on fukking Problems, etc. But if I was paying for a Kendrick verse to help get some radio spins, I'd be scared as hell. Drake is a far surer bet.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
imagine paying for a Kendrick verse and waiting in the studio praying to god he doesn't do something stupid on the track with a crazy voice lol.

I think Kendrick is dope but these guest verses have been pretty ehhh. Especially the one on the Spider Man song. I'm not sure if he's overthinking simple radio songs or just can't do this shyt. I doubt he cant' do it since he has already done good radio stuff before - Poetic Justice, the verse on fukking Problems, etc. But if I was paying for a Kendrick verse to help get some radio spins, I'd be scared as hell. Drake is a far surer bet.

Drake Kanye drake and chis guaranteed stimulus on a song :blessed:,

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it's really catchy

but this song came out like 10 years too late

the market doesn't care for anything remotely urban right now and that's her angle since she's a ratchet hoodrat

becky g is too but she came out with the most white girl song ever (singin in the shower)

this would have been bigger 10 years ago

and kendricks guest verses suck

she is fine though :shaq:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
it's really catchy

but this song came out like 10 years too late

the market doesn't care for anything remotely urban right now and that's her angle since she's a ratchet hoodrat
:shaq:
:what: it's no different than tinashes 2 on with schoolboy 1 and that gets heavy airplay.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Jasmine V's on interscope. Idk how that works out with the whole payment thing