Jason David Frank the original Green Ranger has passed away

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Not necessarily a bad thing based on the circumstances around his death and why they’ll never acknowledged that season again. Some posters know what I mean by that.
Crazy because we just hit that 20 year anniversary mark too, but him and Ricardo Medina (who came back to the show later to play a villain) were problematic.

Forever Red in hindsight is such a lightning in a bottle moment because they can never do anything close to that again out of costume.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not necessarily a bad thing based on the circumstances around his death and why they’ll never acknowledged that season again. Some posters know what I mean by that.

I just researched this and i didn’t know he killed himself after a drunken rage of abusing his wife. Ninja storm was a great season and refreshing too for the American version.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Crazy because we just hit that 20 year anniversary mark too, but him and Ricardo Medina (who came back to the show later to play a villain) were problematic.

Forever Red in hindsight is such a Lightning in a bottle moment because they can never do anything close to that again out of costume.
Ricardo Medina still in prison?