Jason David Frank the original Green Ranger has passed away

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I been watching Power Rangers now and I noticed the putty fights choreography improved a lot better in season 2 of the original series.

Zack with the move at 0:38

There was a show about all our favorite kids toys and “how it was made” and they interview Saban and a couple executives about the show. The first season they slapped together QUICK because they didn’t know if it would even get past the pilot. It was such a smash they upped both the production budget and shooting schedule to basically be year round then added movies and press junkets etc after the first season. Of all the 90’s tv shows this was really was a movement and had a massive shift in American culture towards making sure kids weren’t beating other kids asses with karate moves they saw off this show :pachaha:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There was a show about all our favorite kids toys and “how it was made” and they interview Saban and a couple executives about the show. The first season they slapped together QUICK because they didn’t know if it would even get past the pilot. It was such a smash they upped both the production budget and shooting schedule to basically be year round then added movies and press junkets etc after the first season. Of all the 90’s tv shows this was really was a movement and had a massive shift in American culture towards making sure kids weren’t beating other kids asses with karate moves they saw off this show :pachaha:
I read that actor that played Zordon recorded all his Vocals in one day. If you noticed none of words he say on the show don’t match the voice movement. He also said he never even interacted with the cast on set.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Watching this at work right now

Breh season 1 is so much better than anything else they’ve done. IMO this still holds up, much better storytelling (mainly cause they had an abundance of fresh footage). This was before they developed a formula.
Personally I really like watching MMPR, Zeo, In Space is pretty good, Time Force. Ninja Storm had a lot of fun ideas. Dino Thunder was cool.

Truthfully, RPM is the best one of my opinion. You gotta give it a shot.