Jason Derulo out here winning

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Breh why you a grown man using hoe babble logic? That shyt sounds good on here in weirdoville but grown men saying nikkas caping because a chick light skin is hoe shyt period. Y'all some inferior thinking nikkas smfh.
hit-dogs-holler.jpg

Shut yo pie ass up, you acting like mofos dont cape for pawgs and light skinned women off the virtue of their skin in here :comeon: i said what i said fool. if you in your feelings get froggy boooi :mjgrin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
hit-dogs-holler.jpg

Shut yo pie ass up, i said what i said. if you in your feelings get froggy boooi:mjgrin:
Sir not only are you using hoe babble but you posting pictures and smilies like some high school hoe. You're just making my point and why would I feel froggy or in my feelings about you using hoe babble? Damn you have hoe babble down to a science you might be a undercover homo sir.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She fukked her face up. She was a dime when Antonio brown was running through her

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
discovered her on tiktok :patrice:
i see she is famous idk how iv never seen her until now

She been around for a good minute fam, did the usual IG comedy skit route, then fitness, fashion nova ads, modeling, etc. Only reason I was up on her years ago was because she is cute and rides sportsbikes, I think she has a Yamaha or Kawasaki Ninja 600.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
These dudes homos. If you don't like the chick cool but some dudes be going tooo far and that's where you be like this dude funnystyle. This is also online where dudes can say a chick ugly but we have no proof they are getting better or even getting girls at all.
wrong. you just a sensitive simp who's angry everybody won't sign up for your pedastal party ...

• Dap
Reactions: AJD

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
wrong. you just a sensitive simp who's angry everybody won't join in on your pedastal party ...
Nah more hoe babble logic because what post of mine is putting anybody on a pedestal? Save me your emotional hoe babble logic and show the proof of your bullshyt claims.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Sir not only are you using hoe babble but you posting pictures and smilies like some high school hoe. You're just making my point and why would I feel froggy or in my feelings about you using hoe babble? Damn you have hoe babble down to a science you might be a undercover homo sir.
:russ:everything you accusing me of is exactly what you bytch made is ass doing now. If you wasn't in your feelings you wouldn't have quoted me saying all that fukk shyt:hhh:

Keep projecting. I hope you continue to feel that way hoe. I get no satisfaction goin back and forth with trolls online in the comfort of they home.

If thats how feel, bet. We can skip the babble NOW and squash shyt once and for all since you dun woke up with sand up yo coochie bytch. Last time i respond to your puss ass.

Hit the dms and drop addy to pull up, just keep that same energy. I dont wanna see no juelzing either:youngsabo:
@philmonroe

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ:everything you accusing me of is exactly what you bytch made is ass doing now. If you wasn't in your feelings you wouldn't have quoted me saying all that fukk shyt:hhh:

Keep projecting. I hope you continue to feel that way hoe. I get no satisfaction goin back and forth with trolls online in the comfort of they home.

If thats how feel, bet. We can skip the babble NOW and squash shyt once and for all since you dun woke up with sand up yo coochie bytch. Last time i respond to your puss ass.

Hit the dms and drop addy to pull up, just keep that same energy. I dont wanna see no juelzing either:youngsabo:
@philmonroe
Everything I accused you of is not what I’m doing sir. I don’t post smilies like a high school bytch. This is a messageboard so people agree and disagree so again make sense when you post. You must’ve just heard someone saying projecting and thought it was a big word for you to use but you used it incorrectly sir. You do get satisfaction in going back and forth with people that disagree because otherwise you wouldn’t have looked for pictures to post sir. That’s what hoes do. We can’t squash you acting like a lsa poster sir. That’s a personal problem but I understand you want to look tough online while your dad don’t even know his son talks like a chick online.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Like I thought no proof just the usual coli hoe babble and smilie using deflections. Y’all nikkas need to be better and stop moving like bytches
These dudes homos. If you don't like the chick cool but some dudes be going tooo far and that's where you be like this dude funnystyle. This is also online where dudes can say a chick ugly but we have no proof they are getting better or even getting girls at all.
Everything I accused you of is not what I’m doing sir. I don’t post smilies like a high school bytch. This is a messageboard so people agree and disagree so again make sense when you post. You must’ve just heard someone saying projecting and thought it was a big word for you to use but you used it incorrectly sir. You do get satisfaction in going back and forth with people that disagree because otherwise you wouldn’t have looked for pictures to post sir. That’s what hoes do. We can’t squash you acting like a lsa poster sir. That’s a personal problem but I understand you want to look tough online while your dad don’t even know his son talks like a chick online.

sensitive simp babble

full