Jason Derulo out here winning

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
sensitive simp babble

full
Again no proof just posting gifs like a bytch I see.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
nikkas that think another dude is winning just cuz he has a woman next to him are low key telling on themselves. If you showed pictures of her reading to their kids, running their business, making a romantic dinner...you’d have a point but this chick just looking pretty. That makes me think that y’all don’t get female attention because you feel he is lucky that he is.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nikkas that think another dude is winning just cuz he has a woman next to him are low key telling on themselves. If you showed pictures of her reading to their kids, running their business, making a romantic dinner...you’d have a point but this chick just looking pretty. That makes me think that y’all don’t get female attention because you feel he is lucky that he is.

I'm on the internet on a weekend looking at a IG post. In what world is my post supposed to be a reflection of marital ethics?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm on the internet on a weekend looking at a IG post. In what world is my post supposed to be a reflection of marital ethics?

Who said anything about marital ethics? I simply said if you think a dude is lucky simply because he has a woman next to him it’s probably because you don’t get female attention. I’ve had dumb fine bytches, a fine bytch that wrecked me financially and I pay child support to, smart fine bytches, fine bytches with attitude...to say that a dude is lucky cu he has a fine bytch next to him is corny.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who said anything about marital ethics? I simply said if you think a dude is lucky simply because he has a woman next to him it’s probably because you don’t get female attention. I’ve had dumb fine bytches, a fine bytch that wrecked me financially and I pay child support to, smart fine bytches, fine bytches with attitude...to say that a dude is lucky cu he has a fine bytch next to him is corny.
To be honest I think you’re taking the saying way out of context. It might be corny but I don’t think most people literally mean it how you’re taking it. That’s just a saying that means the chick is bad at least that’s how I always took it. I’ve saw dudes that definitely get female attention say the same thing so i guess that’s why I don’t look at the saying like you do. I just see it as a saying that you might think is corny but don’t think most of the dudes actually mean it. It’s just one of those sayings people say without seriously thinking about it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
thats my real question dude been in the game over ten years and this is really the first time iv cared look into him :mjlol: because his girl is bad, you would think he would have a few crossover hiphop songs. iv never her one of his songs besides the one with 2 chainz a few years back

I only know 2 of his cuts, but they was monsters doe.

- He remixed that “Hmm whatcha saaaaaay” cut from Imogen Heap and made it pop
- “Wiggle” with Snoop Dogg a few years ago was the official non-official song of White gurls at da club