Daps
He got away with it because he's beautiful :dame:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yo Silver Surfer!

You ain't touch no broads without consent right? You always seemed like a nice cosmic being.

:flabbynsick:
Iont roll like that
ijRhHQh.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This type of stuff is where people take it too far and then a huge chunk of people start dismissing the whole thing as pc outrage culture.

The weinstein stuff is disgusting. The ben stuff is I think an important conversation. Nobody should be a surprised a young rich handsome ( :dame: ) man is out there grabbing asses. That doesn't make it okay of course and I think it's a healthy conversation to be brought up and integrated into the Harvey stuff because it's still a part of that. Just because Ben is rich etc doesn't mean he should get away that shyt, it was wrong.

But when people start actively looking for anything to be offended by with what was a clearly a joke,and we've all heard much worse jokes,and a joke from like 6 years ago is when the shark has been jumped. Suddenly it goes from an actual good conversation to people are going to tune the entire thing out because you're just doing way too much.

This is dumb. If you're really hurt by this joke then you need to get a grip. You're hurting this entire thing by doing this and reaching too far.:hubie: