Jason Momoa Brehs

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are purposefully tossing aside the context in which he said it and juxtaposing it to the Harvey Weinstein situation.

When it comes to the issue of rape in art there are always going to be some people that are just going to be upset about it (understandably so). The characters in Game of Thrones are straight up savages, but seemingly every season you had people complaining about reprehensible characters committing acts of rape or female characters being victims of rape.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was s joke and its not like he made himself rape the bytches in the show...

Honestly tho, he strikes me as the type of guy that the only reason he hasn't raped a chick is a.) he doesn't have to and b.) its illegal

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This reeks of a bunch of people tryna get on the train while it's still accepting passengers. Then you have the cowards who knew the actual horrific stuff was going on behind the scenes for years so they're doubling down in hopes people ignore their complicity in a culture of powerful men using their power to sexually assault, harass, and coerce young actors and actresses. But of course you have the worst kind out of all of this, losers making this about comic book movies:scust:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This reeks of a bunch of people tryna get on the train while it's still accepting passengers. Then you have the cowards who knew the actual horrific stuff was going on behind the scenes for years so they're doubling down in hopes people ignore their complicity in a culture of powerful men using their power to sexually assault, harass, and coerce young actors and actresses. But of course you have the worst kind out of all of this, losers making this about comic book movies:scust:

Hey cool guy pay us no mind it costs you nothing. :umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not cool. I'm just not the type to pretend to care about sexual assault to further a nerd war. I'm happy you felt that shoe fit you though
Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic. lol
Yeah, I did make light of this to further a nerd war, but I'm not pretending to care about sexual assault. :yeshrug:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When people talk about sexism misogyny, and rape culture, there it is. For sure, it's not in the same tier as Weinstein, or even Affleck, but this is all the same power structure.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He busy knocking down denise huxtable...hell married to her.

it must be weird that he's at the age he can bone Liza Bonet and Zoe Kravtiz and it wouldn't seem out of place/range for either one.