Jason Williams AKA White Chocolate With Some Gully Ass Interview Answers

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, I'm all for shytting on Barkley because he's a c00n, but to act like Jason Williams should be able to talk shyt about Barkley AS A PLAYER (which he did) is beyond laughable. And to be fair, people talk about Iverson being "overrated" because of the fanfare when he played, I don't think there's a player in the last 20 years who became more overrated from hype over substance than White Chocolate. :yeshrug: The way people talk about him and reminisce, you'd think he WASN'T getting benched in the fourth quarters for Bobby Jackson and an old ass Gary Payton.
He was talking about :flabbynsick: Barkley that forced a trade to Houston then fukked the team all up a'la Shaq to the Suns. Not prime Sir Charles.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People shytting on him like he didn't earn his ring. He was a starter with the Heat in the 2006 finals.
Are people questioning the legitimacy of Mario Chalmers' rings too?

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people from West Virginia a different breed..strange place lot of rednecks and black people that co exist and actually hang out and get along..no bullshyt
Nah, rednecks and blacks never get along.
West Virginia is barely 3 percent black and 1 percent Latino.
Yet those rednecks still bytch about "illegals" while voting for Trump.:dame:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, rednecks and blacks never get along.
West Virginia is barely 3 percent black and 1 percent Latino.
Yet those rednecks still bytch about "illegals" while voting for Trump.:dame:
NO lie, two years ago we decided that we would drive through and spend a night in WV just cause I've never been there and wanted to see what it was like.

Some of the ugliest, fattest, out of shape, nasty ass ppl I've ever seen in my life. Also one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in... I think that shyt had bed bugs.
:dwillhuh:

But from what I saw it was all white redneck bummy ass ppl living there. I never wanna go back.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO lie, two years ago we decided that we would drive through and spend a night in WV just cause I've never been there and wanted to see what it was like.

Some of the ugliest, fattest, out of shape, nasty ass ppl I've ever seen in my life. Also one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in... I think that shyt had bed bugs.
:dwillhuh:

But from what I saw it was all white redneck bummy ass ppl living there. I never wanna go back.
I got called for a job interview there just before graduating from college... I just knew there was no way I'd accept living there :laugh:
3rd poorest and least educated state in the country. You rarely hear conservatives mention it because it's lily white

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I got called for a job interview there just before graduating from college... I just knew there was no way I'd accept leaving there :laugh:
3rd poorest and least educated state in the country. You rarely hear conservatives mention it because it's lily white
Not surprised by this either.
I mean most other places you hardly ever see old cars on the road anymore. and I mean old bummy cars not classics.

beat up pick-ups and shyt was the norm there.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
meth use is rampant there too (like most of Appalachia):scust:
I think a lot of those cows there need some more meth and less food

but yea, I seen some sketchy ppl there. Either they meth head fukked up or some fatass slobs.

but I mean, what else is there to do in West fukking Virginia.