Jay Cutler Runnin for 2020 #HOH President

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
brought to you by 'Tal :smugbiden:
Kristin Cavallari Wants Jay Cutler to Give Her $5 Million So She Can Buy a Mansion; Cutler Freezes His Accounts So She Can’t Access Them and Tells Her to Get a Job (Court Docs-Vids)
Kristin Cavallari Wants Jay Cutler to Give Her $5 Million So She Can Buy a Mansion; Cutler Freezes His Accounts So She Can’t Access Them and Tells Her to Get a Job (Court Docs-Vids)
:russ:

:salute: to Jay for keepin his fund in his pocket
giphy.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
varies by state, the best states to get married in are texas and hawaii. men actually have rights during a divorce
I think they got married Tennessee. Regardless of the state they were married 7 years (he also made most of his money after they were married). They also have 3 kids with the oldest only turning 8 this year. His pockets going get tapped.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I don't blame him. He brought home the dough. Pick a broad from a rich family and/or a good career if you're tryna get married.

He was cheating though no? If that's the case then he did it to himself.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Cavallari also wants a cut of Cutler’s retirement money, as well as monthly child support.

"Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. She first rose to fame in 2004, as a cast member on the popular MTV reality television series, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, and was later given her own reality series to star in, Very Cavallari.:

"Design & FashionMomma
Founder + CEO @uncommonjames & @littlejamesclothing
2x @nytimes Bestselling Author | True Comfort out September!!
@verycavallari"

get married brehs