Reppin
Bama ass DC
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Their divorce isn’t surprising. Jay Cutler didn’t even want to play his last year in Miami but the rumor was she forced him to play for the extra 10 million dollars.

broller

Veteran
Daps
"Jay is objecting to her request saying they have several properties where she could live. Kristin says this is another example of him trying to control her. A judge has yet to rule on the motion.

As The Blast first reported, the estranged couple is currently selling their massive 7-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 19,983 sq. ft. mansion in Nashville. They purchased the property for $5.3 million in 2012

The home has sat on the market for nearly two years and the asking price has been slashed down to $5,750,00. Kristin doesn’t want to live in this property because it lacks the internet."

Kristin Cavallari Wants $5 Million From Jay Cutler To Buy This Tennessee Mansion

:dwillhuh: there are mansions out there without the internet in 2020? How deep in the forest is that house that no internet provider can supply internet to it?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Doesn’t she already come from money? I remember her from that MTV show in LA. She better call up Lauren Conrad, Justin Bobbi, Heidi and Spencer to see what’s up. Maybe they can do Hills: Where are they now reboot type reality series.
giphy%20(1).gif

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't blame him. He brought home the dough. Pick a broad from a rich family and/or a good career if you're tryna get married.

He was cheating though no? If that's the case then he did it to himself.

That might be even worse. Lot of those chicks are burnouts whose family is desperate to get them out the picture by pairing them with a rich dude. Of course you quickly realize she has never had a job, never applied herself in college (yet still got into a top 20 university) and doesn't really do anything outside of spend money.

I think the second thing you mentioned - a chick with a good career - makes more sense. There's a guy on the 49ers who married a doctor right? That seems like the best move. Date/marry someone who has a career and is BUSY (because being busy is good/constructive). Don't date/marry someone who has nothing to lose.