Jay Cutler Runnin for 2020 #HOH President

broller

Veteran
Daps
Remember I put the and/or in there. The girl you're talking about is Armstead's girl.

Thing though is them type of girls aren't trying to be housewives and stay home with the kids. Who knows what Jay wanted...a lot of these dudes want a girl who will sit at home and look after the kids.

True. If your money is that long you may not want and definitely don't need a "boss bytch". There's no guarantee of a perfect situation. Ideally, if you're a pro athlete, you'd have a rich girl who comes from money who wants to fall back and be a housewife or work part time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Remember I put the and/or in there. The girl you're talking about is Armstead's girl.

Thing though is them type of girls aren't trying to be housewives and stay home with the kids. Who knows what Jay wanted...a lot of these dudes want a girl who will sit at home and look after the kids.

True. Just from seeing professional women marry rich dudes in the music industry when I was in that shyt...they want to keep their career for a few years while no kids are in the picture, then once they get pregnant that's when they "retire" and become a house wife. Have fun, travel around the world for a couple years...then have your first kid and just chill at home. Saw that a lot lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Slow week :scusthov:

Na, this is more entertaining than rehashing the same 2-4 topics that these coli niccas been running with for 10 years now.:manny:

We don’t need 4-8 threads dedicated to the same subject :deadhorse:

We need to catch up and move on to the future generations

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yoooooo!!!!
This some cold shyt
#GMB

Inside the divorce of Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari

Why would she want full custody when dude is retired? He doesnt have shyt else to do but watch some kids....and why would he make her sole beneficiary of his life insurance policy? :mjlol:

shyt like this is why pro athletes should wait till retirement if they want to get married.
Life is a lot different when youre home all the time and not in the spotlight anymore.
That is so fukking grimy :wow:

this the shyt GMB be talking about

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He fukked her best friend? Women have 0 loyalty....got damn.
You would not believe how routine this is - female friends or best friends having sex with husbands and boyfriends. But it’s rare for men to do this to otther men (their male friend’s wives or girlfriends)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This show was my guilty pleasure. :noah:
Do you remember that Hills spin off show with just Lauren where she moved to New York and became a fashion intern for Vogue. Like after she left The Hills and branched out on her own? I can’t think of the name.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Their divorce isn’t surprising. Jay Cutler didn’t even want to play his last year in Miami but the rumor was she forced him to play for the extra 10 million dollars.

I seem to recall Cutler signing with FOX to do play by play before coming out of retirement. I guess he can fallback on that.

On a side note, the Smoking Jay Cutler meme is still hilarious :laff:

tumblr_ouaockb31s1rge9rdo1_1280.jpg

1384832121_jaycutler-copy.jpg

tumblr_mqij99KQJZ1rge9rdo1_500.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you remember that Hills spin off show with just Lauren where she moved to New York and became a fashion intern for Vogue. Like after she left The Hills and branched out on her own? I can’t think of the name.

I think it was City with that other girl who always used to make them faces.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"Jay is objecting to her request saying they have several properties where she could live. Kristin says this is another example of him trying to control her. A judge has yet to rule on the motion.

As The Blast first reported, the estranged couple is currently selling their massive 7-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 19,983 sq. ft. mansion in Nashville. They purchased the property for $5.3 million in 2012

The home has sat on the market for nearly two years and the asking price has been slashed down to $5,750,00. Kristin doesn’t want to live in this property because it lacks the internet."

Kristin Cavallari Wants $5 Million From Jay Cutler To Buy This Tennessee Mansion

:dwillhuh: there are mansions out there without the internet in 2020? How deep in the forest is that house that no internet provider can supply internet to it?
Probably knowning TN its in the mountains and they use that shytty satellite internet.