Jay Cutler Runnin for 2020 #HOH President

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread way too chatty patty.
Why the fukk is it in the sports section?

This is not HOH, this goofy bytch is going to get paid, since she birthed 3 of his spawn.

It is surprising though? This is the cacs playbook, by the time they hit their 30s, they trade up for a younger woman.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Did he sign a prenup? If not...
:francis:

:mjlol: Ya'll gotta stop saying that.

Literally 95% of married men don't sign a prenup

What Inspired Her to Research the Facts on Prenuptial Agreements? The facts are that more then half of marriages terminate and these once loving couples end up in divorce court, and a microscopic 5 percent have prenuptial agreements in place.
A Harvard Law School Takes a Look at Prenuptial Agreements

Married men don't have no back bone. :mjlol:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don't blame him. He brought home the dough. Pick a broad from a rich family and/or a good career if you're tryna get married.

He was cheating though no? If that's the case then he did it to himself.
unfortunately I think she fit into both of these categories. she just wants ALL the money :mjlol:.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This thread way too chatty patty.
Why the fukk is it in the sports section?

This is not HOH, this goofy bytch is going to get paid, since she birthed 3 of his spawn.

It is surprising though? This is the cacs playbook, by the time they hit their 30s, they trade up for a younger woman.
not sure if you noticed...but aint no sports going on.

and if you think being black makes you immune from female fukkery :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ask for $5 million dollars to build a house around an internet connection brehs:mjlol:. For the life of me I don't understand why professional athletes making millions of dollars get married. Dumbest shyt ever.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
brought to you by 'Tal :smugbiden:
Kristin Cavallari Wants Jay Cutler to Give Her $5 Million So She Can Buy a Mansion; Cutler Freezes His Accounts So She Can’t Access Them and Tells Her to Get a Job (Court Docs-Vids)
Kristin Cavallari Wants Jay Cutler to Give Her $5 Million So She Can Buy a Mansion; Cutler Freezes His Accounts So She Can’t Access Them and Tells Her to Get a Job (Court Docs-Vids)
:russ:

:salute: to Jay for keepin his fund in his pocket
giphy.gif

He ended giving her the money to purchase the mansion.:snoop:

Kristin Cavallari Reaches Joint Custody Agreement with Jay Cutler

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Cutler better be trying to get a piece of that Romo booth money. He shouldn’t have taken that Dolphins contract and just stayed where the safe money was. I remember him being not that great of an analyst anyway.