Jay Electronica asks Drake and other artists a question....

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he answered my question....so Act 3 became Beyonce's project because beyonce is making a 3 act project....similar to how kanye wanted to make his entire albums music videos, they stopped him, and beyonce ended up making music videos for her entire album...kanye at least had a sense that his ideas were taken advantage of, jay elect apparently just lets them take ideas from him, just to stay paid on the roc nation roster without the work ethic

Jay-Z and Beyonce is just using him for creative purposes

Church girl?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All this dude did was spit average rhymes with a theological, spiritual, black slant to it. I won't say his songs were bad, but the hype bestowed on him was way overdone.
Shut the fukk up cac
If Elect spit average rhymes,what the fukk did the nikka u quoted spit?
:heh:

You think Jay Z can't tell an imposter from the real deal?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
All this dude did was spit average rhymes with a theological, spiritual, black slant to it. I won't say his songs were bad, but the hype bestowed on him was way overdone.
damn, you just got me in the mood to play exhibit a on repeat. now I'm about to put my background into rainymood on this Beat Pill and :ahh:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I don't know what's goin on breh. Now we got Tyga and Avril Lavigne smashin :wtf:

What's next? 21 Savage and Jennifer Aniston?

Jennifer Aniston would never be seen with a black man. Shes a european cac (greek). She grew up rich and protected all she know is white.

You could bag Courtney Cox who's from racist ass Alabama or some shyt before Jennifer Aniston.

Avril Lavigne was a rebellious skater/BMX rider tom-boy..it fits in that sense.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What does believe in God mean? Because he's NOI. They don't believe in an invisible God. At least with my debates with them they don't. Could be wrong

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
What does believe in God mean? Because he's NOI. They don't believe in an invisible God. At least with my debates with them they don't. Could be wrong
If you know all that about then then you know they follow the same beliefs about God as anyone that studies Qabala, Hermetics, etc.

There’s one source or creator God that manifests on Earth on another dimension via various creative factors that are responsible for everything from the weather to regulating your internal body temperature.

It is man’s responsibility to learn how to work with these influences in their daily lives to bring themselves closer to that Source energy while here on Earth.

The same as every single religion on Earth if you’re intelligent and interested enough to really study religion and spirituality.