Jay Electronica asks Drake and other artists a question....

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Jennifer Aniston would never be seen with a black man. Shes a european cac (greek). She grew up rich and protected all she know is white.

You could bag Courtney Cox who's from racist ass Alabama or some shyt before Jennifer Aniston.

Avril Lavigne was a rebellious skater/BMX rider tom-boy..it fits in that sense.
Is your mom a white bytch or something?

Is your grandmother a dead white bytch?

Just asking as you responded to that post sounding like a white boy on some “white bytch would never with a black man” fakkit ass cracker

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you know all that about then then you know they follow the same beliefs about God as anyone that studies Qabala, Hermetics, etc.

There’s one source or creator God that manifests on Earth on another dimension via various creative factors that are responsible for everything from the weather to regulating your internal body temperature.

It is man’s responsibility to learn how to work with these influences in their daily lives to bring themselves closer to that Source energy while here on Earth.

The same as every single religion on Earth if you’re intelligent and interested enough to really study religion and spirituality.
I think you can find similarities but same beliefs? I don't agree. I mean Christian belief system and Eastern Religion can't both be right about God. Both can be wrong certainly. But the law of non-contraction they both can't be right at the same time.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Church girl?
it made no sense. i think it was because it sampled new orleans rappers like 'get the gat' and DJ Jimi...both jay and beyonce got on that new orleans vibe and i think gave them some type of bag

renaissance is part 1 of 3, so beyonce is doing act 3, is what he's saying

Beyonce-1.jpg

===

idk, jay probably thinks he needs to act a fool to see if he can finesse or finagle out of his record contract so he can start dropping music that he wants to make instead of the regiment of what the music industry corporate executives expect of him, but he's too much of an asset to jay and beyonce in terms of ideas for their projects for him to be let go, so he's kinda stuck with all these creative ideas to make as songs but have to express himself thru a cookie cutter, so he's probably keeping his best tracks on hold and the leftover stuff doesn't have enough support on roc nation, because the record industry is designed to monetize and wring you out of your best ideas by the time you hit your 5th album, etc...someone need to go suge knight/master p the situation and buy jay out of his contract, but that probably wont happen so we are just left just waiting around, especially when the teaching of NOI doesn't necessarily condone half the stuff he wants to rap about. and it's kinda nuts that he claims that he got special permission from the minister himself to keep rapping

Last edited: