Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I’m researching the project right now, currently leaning towards investing $1,000 (20 shares)

I can afford to have that money locked up for a year and possibly lose it. I hope this is legitimate and not a scheme.
no video like that would get a dime from me. you got your priorities all fukked up if you think a rented mansion and a RR has anything to do with "combating gentrification". looking like a music video. i guess the target audience is rappers and athletes so :manny:.

He gets to the nuts & bolts here with DJ Vlad

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the idea behind a real estate investment fund like this is to make money from the various real estate investments (like he said buying foreclosed and tax lien properties on the courthouse steps). gentrification results from the market pricing people out. so how does this combat gentrification? instead of renting out properties for $2500 they'll cut that in half to help the neighborhood maintain its character? you do that and you're costing your investors money and those returns aren't looking so guaranteed. now it's more like a charitable act towards the existing residents. so when you say things like combating gentrification when the idea is to make money i just see red flags that's looking real affinity scamish. like in the brainstorming meeting someone said "yeah that'll really touch black folks right there if we mention that. :myman:"

even in that vlad video at the end the boastful challenge about how he's putting in 10 stacks and challenging folks to match him and if you want to raise the stakes even higher to 50 stacks he could match that too. you just said this is for everyday working class folks and the boastful language and fake flossing presentation seems more appropriate for accredited investors and they should be too smart for that.

Last edited:
Daps
Great idea but that video has a lot of red flags. The rented house and RR Phantom along with the (preferred) return percentage being mentioned is all a big no-no for me. I wish them success and hope it's not a scam but I'm not putting my money into anything with a video like that. I like what they're talking about and maybe they're marketing towards a younger or less established type of investor but all that flashy shyt is unnecessary and scammy

no video like that would get a dime from me. you got your priorities all fukked up if you think a rented mansion and a RR has anything to do with "combating gentrification". looking like a music video. i guess the target audience is rappers and athletes so :manny:.

Agreed, has a very 5Linx-ish vibe to it :patrice:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Already have invested, minimum is 500 dollars for anyone wondering.

:wow: Jay stole my fukking idea, I'm proud to support the brother and hope the devils don't get to him

Great idea but that video has a lot of red flags. The rented house and RR Phantom along with the (preferred) return percentage being mentioned is all a big no-no for me. I wish them success and hope it's not a scam but I'm not putting my money into anything with a video like that. I like what they're talking about and maybe they're marketing towards a younger or less established type of investor but all that flashy shyt is unnecessary and scammy

The Rolls Royce is to get nikkas involved, Muhammad Ali said the same thing, I drive these fancy cars so my youth will see me has important and listen

Unfortunately a lot our youth will not pay attention without the glits and glamour

Just flip and buy multi-unit rental properties your damn self.
Not everyone is ready for that and I learned that the hard way trying to get friends involved in real estate during entree college years

Our people need to learn how to start investing and stop trying to hold on to money so much, it's simple a tool. And rn we are failing to utilize this tool right

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
In case you missed it, as partners and fellow shareholders in the Tulsa Real Estate Fund , we raised $10 MILLION+ in less than 7 days!

The cool thing is... WE DID IT TOGETHER! We are intentional and strategic in our efforts to collectively bring to life the vision of rebuilding Black Wall Street.

As a result, many questions have come to the forefront about the Tulsa Real Estate Fund, what it is, how it works, and our mission.

Tonight, I invite you to join me for Tulsa Talk Thursdays at 8 PM EST.

As Founder and Fund Manager, I willbreak down our entire TREF vision, mission and business model for those who still seek genuine clarity.

I’m happy to be the transparent leader.

As always, I will be streaming on all of my social platforms as well as a dial-in conference line so anyone from around the world can participate:

Let's Build,

Jay

All the negative people who hated on him tune in ask those questions y'all had in the main thread. Don't bytch up either.