Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the negative people who hated on him tune in ask those questions y'all had in the main thread. Don't bytch up either.
It's not about hating, it's clear as day in the SEC filings that everyone that questioned this has a good point.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
i like what hes doing. hes actually putting a plan in motion that tariq and them always talk about... i still get these vibes fron him tho
larenztateomarihardwickpowerown.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
June 2018 Tariq is defending dude that runs the IPO.....fast forward in a few months he's going to be apologizing about co-signing a scam artist

Tariq did not address any of the paper work smh

Nikkas are always hating, but turn around and give their money to white supremacist ans suspected white supremacist, without any question lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas are always hating, but turn around and give their money to white supremacist ans suspected white supremacist, without any question lol

The "mush-mouth" individual Tariq was referring to is Tone Talks...dude is consistent and addresses everyone trying to take advantage of our people....how exactly is it hating?

tonetalks

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
The "mush-mouth" individual Tariq was referring to is Tone Talks...dude is consistent and addresses everyone trying to take advantage of our people....how exactly is it hating?

tonetalks

Tone needs to have Jay on the show. Tone has a strong skeptic position so Jay speaking on it would be awesome. I personally think Tone is terrified of Jay.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly, he's raised millions.

I don't "believe" in it, but, I hope he does right by his donors.

No hate. I'm just tired of ppl saying they gonna rescue us...just pay me.

They aren't donors.

Nobody is donating anything...everyone is a shareholder. Shareholders will be entitled to 49.9% of the business, and he and his business partners will have the other 50.1. He has already made a ton of money for his people whether or not the real estate venture(s) ever make money.

It's important we learn about these types of things. Not calling it a scam, not passing judgment, but we gotta learn that none of this business shyt is charity. People may lose money or not make a ton of money from their stakes, and they are going to be mad because he and his team will be millionaires before a single property is closed on. Read the fine print. If you are ok with investing after that then :salute: