Jay Z and Beyoncé are now tied for the most Grammy noms in history, 88 each

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Guru is a Nas stan, y'all need to stop. This shyt is bordering on high school white girl ridiculous.

guru appreciates nas, but he's not a stan, stop it. and him or memphis or clark kent riding for jay is understandable, I don't knock it. fat joe does the same for pun, jungle for nas... thats their team. but let's not act like jay and his people don't poke shyt a little bit when they need to. being a great is about 60% talent, 30% marketing and 10% narratives, that's the way it is :manny:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guru appreciates nas, but he's not a stan, stop it. and him or memphis or clark kent riding for jay is understandable, I don't knock it. fat joe does the same for pun, jungle for nas... thats their team. but let's not act like jay and his people don't poke shyt a little bit when they need to. being a great is about 60% talent, 30% marketing and 10% narratives, that's the way it is :manny:

Nah, reason I think this shyt is stupid is because it doesn't really matter when that pic was posted, nikkas would still have a problem.

Say it got posted it 3 months ago, then it's oh he heard that KD3 comin.

Say it got posted 3 weeks from now, oh it's coz KD3 is out. At some point it just gets foolish.