Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
It's real easy to settle this debate.

If someone asks you to put them onto Nas by giving them a playlist of his top 20 songs, My Way is either going to be on the playlist or you're going to think twice about leaving it off if you do.

If someone asked you to do the same thing for Jay, I don't think that song would be in the top 20 list. It might be close but I bet it wouldn't crack it. And I think most Jay fans would admit this.

And again I like Jay more than Nas.

Nas and Alchemist have made a lot of dope songs together but My Way is probably the best one. Honorable mentions to Book of Rhymes, No Idea's Original, and Tick Tock.

nas and alchemist is undefeated together but I love mastermind, that might be my favorite collab between them. and that lay low joint off 41st side. I can't remember the proper name but it was with lake and that cat singing that funny hook.

I always wished on jay song they did something with the Sinatra sample as the main beat and not change it during the verses. it woulda sounded better to me, jay verses which he absolutely killed. like maybe have some hard drums and the singing lowered in the background during the verses.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Nas My Way and it's not even close.