Jay-Z wiped out a 12 million dollar DMX Ruff Ryder debt clean before they left defjam

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
God damn, and these the owners of ruff ryders so ain’t no lying going on. Hov really cleared a $12 million debt for X
:wow:

How the fukk was DMX in debt after selling all those records for def jam. The music industry is crazy
His last album didn’t sell that well probably went well over budget that album

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
prob because jayz knows how the ruff ryders really get down and didn't want those problems lol. Jayz does a lot for people today but it seems like when he was a rapper and ceo at Def Jam he didn't do as much for people. Except for those in his inner circle. Young guns were grammy-nominated and Jayz made them turn down a tour to do the roc the mic tour and give them like 600 a piece each a show. They could of made triple that on their own tour. Plus all the shyt he stole from state property in general including Chris's flow.

:mjlol:

Beans made millions

He would tell ya if he wasn't in his feelings :troll:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Why it's Jay that gave the young guns 600 dollars

When Dame and Biggs was there too

:russ:

For some reason people have this view of Jay in a chair peeling off 600 dollars each

Saying there you go dont spend it all in one place

So dame and biggs nowhere to be found huh

:mjlol:
Ok dame and biggs was there, so was Jayz. So what's your point? He was still there. And Jayz is my favorite rapper.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how these Behind The Scenes stories come out to raise Jay-Z's profile. :mjlol:

"He wouldn't want me to make this public, but..."

Because it's promo. Jay-Z is very shrewd.

This is the same guy that told Harry Belafonte that my presence is charity.

This stories leak for a reason.

It can be, to the person who knows how to capitalize off of his presence..

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok dame and biggs was there, so was Jayz. So what's your point? He was still there. And Jayz is my favorite rapper.

So why didnt dame and biggs stop it and pay them more

since dame and biggs have morals and jay the devil

if it went down like that :russ:

And why does it seem Jay is always in charge when shyt goes bad and the other 2 are never around

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
So why didnt dame and biggs stop it and pay them more

since dame and biggs have morals and jay the devil

if it went down like that :russ:

And why does it seem Jay is always in charge when shyt goes bad and the other 2 are never around
Did I say dame and biggs had morals? done going back and forth with you you're just stoopid. And Jayz was the CEO of def jam you dummy so he was in charge. get off his dikk and I say that as a jayz fan.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
God damn, and these the owners of ruff ryders so ain’t no lying going on. Hov really cleared a $12 million debt for X

How the fukk was DMX in debt after selling all those records for def jam. The music industry is crazy
Def Jam was allegedly notorious for buying records and spending huge amounts of money for promotion of albums to land billboard #1 ranking.

Out of the gate, DMX had two number one albums in one calendar year as a new artist.

Def Jam went all out to get those top spots. Somebody has to pay for that.

Allegedly

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Jay didn't do it from out the kindness of his heart. He saved Def Jam more money by releasing X. Because X wasn't leaving if he still owed money and would even want to start his projects back up. So rather go back and forth, jay released him to Sony.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def Jam was allegedly notorious for buying records and spending huge amounts of money for promotion of albums to land billboard #1 ranking.

Out of the gate, DMX had two number one albums in one calendar year as a new artist.

Def Jam went all out to get those top spots. Somebody has to pay for that.

Allegedly

I Remember hearing about that

now its replaced by streaming farms

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I love how these Behind The Scenes stories come out to raise Jay-Z's profile. :mjlol:

"He wouldn't want me to make this public, but..."

Because it's promo. Jay-Z is very shrewd.

This is the same guy that told Harry Belafonte that my presence is charity.

This stories leak for a reason.
Yup