Jay-Z with Lo Lifes founder Thirstin Howl down in Miami

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
2018 and TH3 still rocks vintage Lo like he's getting brand new collections before the release date... I'm always :mindblown: at the shyt he comes out fresh in... I know his collection is extensive, but after all these years, I've never seen him duplicate some shyt. Never... unless it's just a show piece. Shyt is crazy.

#MillionManRush

Imer

Pro
Daps
I wonder if jay knew who he was. And I’m a fan of his music just curious if jay knew off the bat it was thurston

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
2018 and TH3 still rocks vintage Lo like he's getting brand new collections before the release date... I'm always :mindblown: at the shyt he comes out fresh in... I know his collection is extensive, but after all these years, I've never seen him duplicate some shyt. Never... unless it's just a show piece. Shyt is crazy.

#MillionManRush
Yeah, that nikka did some boostin for that ass to still be pulling out fresh pieces 20-30 years later. I imagine this nikka got storage units worth of Polo with the tags still on it.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yeah, that nikka did some boostin for that ass to still be pulling out fresh pieces 20-30 years later. I imagine this nikka got storage units worth of Polo with the tags still on it.

lol word... either that and/or Ralph is sending him vintage wear from the stash on the regular. Mind you, thirstin has probably gained about 40-50 lbs since the heavy boostin days.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

#MillionManRush
He's dipping into a lot of new classics too that people will jock years down the line. Like the Rio Olympic gear.

Brehs who set their own fashion standards are always fresh. Meanwhile on the coli nikkaz talking about what they've heard is in and out of fashion based on a blog . How original :mjlol: