Jay-Z with Lo Lifes founder Thirstin Howl down in Miami

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I'll be the odd nikka outta the bunch and say it, but Jay-Z look bummy as fukk. :mjlol:

Yeah, he rich and got more money than I could ever imagine but that don't change the fact he look like a straight up bum. That nikka need to get a trim up. That nikka's hair line is all over the place. :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Say no more.

See, I knew a stan was gon come back with some shyt like this. :quikumad:
Some nikkas can't never look at some shyt for what it is and find the humor in it.
Oh because he's Jay-Z I can't make fun of him needing to get a trim up? :martin:
Stop worshipping these damn celebrities, they people too. Jay-Z sits on the toilet to take a shyt just like me and u. :camby:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
See, I knew a stan was gon come back with some shyt like this. :quikumad:
Some nikkas can't never look at some shyt for what it is and find the humor in it.
Oh because he's Jay-Z I can't make fun of him needing to get a trim up? :martin:
Stop worshipping these damn celebrities, they people too. Jay-Z sits on the toilet to take a shyt just like me and u. :camby:

Well, damn... :mjlol:

And not a Jay stan by any stretch ...

:umad:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem used to stay out Brownsville with this dude in the late 90’s Thirstin Howl a legend

Thirstin-Howl-III-eminem.jpg

Last edited:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Wasn’t safe on the a train, d, g, or the f, Decepticons, low life nikkas snatch the polo of your chest, East New York, Bushwick fukk it the whole BK:ufdup:

Had beef with Deceps :slapfight:but Thirstin is my homie's OG from the Ville, good and funny dude
Man those days were fukkin truly insane brehs :wow:
A lot homies got locked up or didn't make it :rip::mjcry:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lo' life's. I know of a few of them myself. They are few and far between nowadays. Anyone know if Just Blaze is still all about it? Back in the day when he had dreads he's used to rock nothing but Ralph, I've seen a couple interviews since and hes rocked Ralph here and there. I don't know if he only rocks Ralph anymore.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lo' life's. I know of a few of them myself. They are few and far between nowadays. Anyone know if Just Blaze is still all about it? Back in the day when he had dreads he's used to rock nothing but Ralph, I've seen a couple interviews since and hes rocked Ralph here and there. I don't know if he only rocks Ralph anymore.

Lol - if you follow him on insta, Just is most definitely about that life. :whew:

The photo in my avi was from when he picked up Raekwon in the Lambo and took him to Prince St. to get the black Snow Beach, a couple weeks ago :wow:

He talked about how he copped a Polo chandelier on the Combat Jack Show, during Pologate too :dead:

Last edited: