Jay-Z with Lo Lifes founder Thirstin Howl down in Miami

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
plus I still want an Olympic year tank top from the nineties.
along with the nasa inspired line stuff, too.

If we're thinking of the same NASA joint - the one Drake and Odell Beckham have rocked recently - it's a Polo Jeans piece.

Round Two have been stockpiling them for a minute, but even two years ago - they were charging $3000 for it :picard:

Might get lucky with a reissue, since Ralph has the license again though :ehh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
people sleep on the new stuff though. every olympic, us open and wimbeldon collection has been worth getting something from:smugdraper:

There’s usually at least one piece ... very true ... but until I can find a spot (on or offline ) that has a good selection of sizes and collections of vintage reissues, I mainly just stay on my Lo bear wave.

Most of the newer Lo has been blah to me. Ralph literally deaded nearly all the swag from his shyt :snoop:

can the polo era make a comeback? Sheep are on their early 00s wave tommy supreme oversized coats hoodies :jbhmm: if they release sum rugby shyt :whoo:

Trust ... the real ones are hunting for vintage Lo reissues and rocking those. No one who is really on their fashion wave is hunting for Tommy :mjlol: ... with the exception of a few select pieces... maybe.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If we're thinking of the same NASA joint - the one Drake and Odell Beckham have rocked recently - it's a Polo Jeans piece.

Round Two have been stockpiling them for a minute, but even two years ago - they were charging $3000 for it :picard:

Might get lucky with a reissue, since Ralph has the license again though :ehh:

I don't watch or take in anything drake or Beckham rock.
So you would have to post the pictures.

I doubt they know this nasa line jacket style stuff at all.
The jackets and line sport a silver and orange basic color motif and is heavy on piping. To pay homage to the space suit and styling of NASA. It is a polo line and not a polo jean piece.

Art Barr

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I don't watch or take in anything drake or Beckham rock.
So you would have to post the pictures.

I doubt they know this nasa line jacket style stuff at all.
The jackets and line sport a silver and orange basic color motif and is heavy on piping. To pay homage to the space suit and styling of NASA. It is a polo line and not a polo jean piece.

Art Barr

I'm not familiar with the line. :leon:

Could you post a flick? :ehh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not familiar with the line. :leon:

Could you post a flick? :ehh:

Never seen pics online.
One of those online is out of the loop based situations.
Only people I ever seen in real life with it was: DEM DARE

who is where Kanye sharked everything from.

Art Barr

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s usually at least one piece ... very true ... but until I can find a spot (on or offline ) that has a good selection of sizes and collections of vintage reissues, I mainly just stay on my Lo bear wave.

Most of the newer Lo has been blah to me. Ralph literally deaded nearly all the swag from his shyt :snoop:

Trust ... the real ones are hunting for vintage Lo reissues and rocking those. No one who is really on their fashion wave is hunting for Tommy :mjlol: ... with the exception of a few select pieces... maybe.
Facts but we all know how hypebeasts n celebs be

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Kj08nDb.jpg

He had some joints back in the day. Really I was more fascinated with the Lo obsession since I was always a Polo head myself. Still kinda am. The mid 90s was a glorious time in the fashion game. I started selling weed around this time so I stayed with a little cash in my pockets. Me and my cousin stayed looking for rare shyt nobody else had. The thing a lot of people don’t know to do is call the stores and find out when they’re getting their new displays up. The day they do this is the day you wanna hit up the clearance racks. You will find all kinds of gems especially at the outlets

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Kj08nDb.jpg

He had some joints back in the day. Really I was more fascinated with the Lo obsession since I was always a Polo head myself. Still kinda am. The mid 90s was a glorious time in the fashion game. I started selling weed around this time so I stayed with a little cash in my pockets. Me and my cousin stayed looking for rare shyt nobody else had. The thing a lot of people don’t know to do is call the stores and find out when they’re getting their new displays up. The day they do this is the day you wanna hit up the clearance racks. You will find all kinds of gems especially at the outlets

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Been checking out this podcast since they started it - Prance Lo from Zhigge is one of the hosts. If you're into Polo or hip-hop in general - it's a good listen:obama:

EDIT: Ed is talking some real shyt on here too:ohhh:

Last edited: