Jazz trade for Ricky Rubio - tremont suicide watch

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Move is way overdue. Rubio has had plenty of chances with the K love era and the Wiggins/Towns era and they weren't close to being good. If Wolves get Lowry, it's a great move. If they sign George HIll or jeff Teauge, it's a wash. You have to upgrade at the position. If the Jazz lose Hayward, that draft pick gets even higher. I'm thinking they still want Hill but needed insurance in case he leaves.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
How much money did Hill turn down from the jazz to be a free agent? He might have played himself...I know he wanted to cash out this off season but I can't think of one team that is going to do that with how the draft and trades have shaken out already...

Dude going to end up back in Swag Antonio on a 3 for 42 or some shyt...

88 million

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Move is way overdue. Rubio has had plenty of chances with the K love era and the Wiggins/Towns era and they weren't close to being good. If Wolves get Lowry, it's a great move. If they sign George HIll or jeff Teauge, it's a wash. You have to upgrade at the position. If the Jazz lose Hayward, that draft pick gets even higher. I'm thinking they still want Hill but needed insurance in case he leaves.

okc pick top 14 protected

Daps
no dunn, no rubio, no lavine :what:
tumblr_mizs3rS5KR1r70xplo1_500.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Jazz fan here! The Timberwolves are a team I really respect. I'm so happy we have Rubio now, but Wolves fans, I'm sorry we took him from you.

A Jazz breh who lives in Utah? :ohhh:

We might actually have a fan of every team in the NBA in here now

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
This is a fool who liked Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love while hating on Zach LaVine and Andrew Wiggins.

Complete moron when it comes to basketball.

You a 3 time WOAT poster and got a hot pink Hall of Shame banner. You ain't got the right to be be calling ANYBODY a moron