Jazz trade for Ricky Rubio - tremont suicide watch

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I love this move as a Wolves fan :blessed:

Teague is a PG who doesnt require the ball in his hands and with Butler and Wiggins not being great shooters, having them both on the wing while Rubio has to figure something out doesn't work throughout a full game and season. Rubio just ain't a good enough scorer or defender to make up for the damage he does to a teams spacing.

I think Wiggins is an underrated playmaker and now that he isn't playing 4 on 5, I think he and KAT should have a more meaningful offensive impact.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This means Hayward is gone.

Hayward wanted them to keep Hill....

and Hill said he would leave if they couldn't keep Hayward.

I think they already know Hayward is gone.

sucks cuz Hill is the heart of that team.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is actually a great move for Utah, Rubio is starting to become a more consistent scorer and I already think he's among the best passers in the league and Minnesota signed an underrated PG in Jeff Teague.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
4.3% though?

:picard:
:dead:
:camby:

Ravishing Brick Rude

He is 1-22 on his last 22 3P attempts :mjcry:

I was listening on the radio last night and the Wolves radio guy was trying to cop so many pleas I felt bad. Saying the Jazz aren't putting him in positions to be successful and he's not a shooter and it's not fair to him. :dead:

It is true that Jazz squad is a terrible fit around him, but people are just unwilling to admit that no matter what good he does not shooting, his shooting is so horrendous that everyone around him has to be all-stars to cover up for him.

I don't care how shytty Jeff Teague plays because he's already given the Wolves chances to win multiple games in the 4th just by being someone who can knock down a shot while no team every worries about Rubio making a shot.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why synder thinks Rubio can carry a huge offensive load(no pierce) when 6 seasons in minn proved otherwise