Jeezy Believes He’d Be Where JAY-Z & Dr. Dre Are If He’d Gotten Into Business Earlier

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The thing with Jeezy is he, for the most part, got it really quickly, and hardly ever looked back, aside from one or two missteps. The shift in one year from 101 to 102 was almost jarring for fans, how he embraced self improvement and discipline and cut out all the drugs and drinking, got into shape. I remember people being a little thrown off. The Snowman was gone.

Compare him to someone like Gucci who took at least 6 years plus a federal sentence to straighten up.

Also, ironically in some ways, Jeezy's devotion to the kind of self improvement strikes me as almost classically American. Even that podcast title sounds like some self improvement guru talk.
50 on the same tip with the self improvement shyt.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He ate subway every day to save money so u not far off

Yeah he did...

Subway was cheaper and better back then too.

I would think that Jeezy was the type to eat Chicken and Fried Rice every night with a Half and half

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dre was lucky Jimmy Iovine took a liking to him. Cause he wasn’t about his business at all. The only thing that mattered to him was the music

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
This is just could have should have, because business isn't always successful, regardless how savvy you are.

You can diversify as much as you want but if you're not lucky, you ain't making shyt.

Most of the old heads who hit it 9 figures like Jay and Dre got the right breaks.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel like RZA should be commended and goes hella underrated when it comes to Hip Hop business moguls.

BEFORE Jay-Z & Masta P got their shyt poppin RZA was brokering deals that would lead to NINE other MC’s from the hood becoming millionaires and stars. RZA singlehandedly put on more successful artists than Jay-Z, Dre, P, and Nas in ONE GO

RZA is a true God amongst men and ya’ll nikkas gonna recognize.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He dont like white people enough to be in those positions. To make really big money, you gotta have high profile white people in your circle.