Jeff Bezos flying into Space on his new rocket ship July 20th

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Jeff bought a piece of land on Mars. His shuttle will “explode” and he will start his new life there with his brother (the one person he can’t live without) and the other said millionaires. There will be concubines on the ship list as well. Jeff Bezos will father the first “Martian”.

D25-E3-E71-4303-45-BB-8-E59-6387-A29297-D6.png

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
But seriously. Why would anyone need a PhD in anything to be an astronaut? :dahell:

to set themselves apart from the 1000s of other applicants.

OT Edit: I did research (5 sec Google) and it says that astroNOTs barely hitting 100k? So I guess they are doing it for the experience

Daps
But seriously. Why would anyone need a PhD in anything to be an astronaut? :dahell:

Have you ever watched a space movie or show, my guy?

Something is always going wrong and these fools are having to think up highly scientific solutions on the spot to avoid dying.

I aint going out in space unless I get the same training astronauts get. At least if something go wrong, I want to be able to do something other than stare helplessly as the ship is about to blow up

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
to set themselves apart from the 1000s of other applicants.

OT Edit: I did research (5 sec Google) and it says that astroNOTs barely hitting 100k? So I guess they are doing it for the experience

So no reason. :russ: :mjlol:

Have you ever watched a space movie or show, my guy?

Something is always going wrong and these fools are having to think up highly scientific solutions on the spot to avoid dying.

I aint going out in space unless I get the same training astronauts get. At least if something go wrong, I want to be able to do something other than stare helplessly as the ship is about to blow up

It's still too early to troll. Can we wait until noon?

EDIT: shyt it's almost 1. Carry on. :russ: :mjlol:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Have I been spelling shepherd wrong my whole life?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Why do people hate him?

He created a great service that everyone uses...someone school me

Daps
Why do people hate him?

He created a great service that everyone uses...someone school me

I want to like Amazon I really do. But facts are that Amazon has murdered so many small business over the last decade and then to add insult to injury, this fool Bezos don't pay not nary one cent in taxes.

It's disgusting. I used to feel like you, but then one day when browsing my Amazon purchase history, I wasnt buying from them as much as I would have thought I was. My wish list was way longer than my actual purchase list and I only buy from Amazon maybe 5 times a year.

Guess it was my subconscious keeping me from supporting that scumbag Bezos :pacspit:

And I don't really want him to die in space but if it happened, the coli would crash :banderas: