Jeff Hardy Seems To Have Gotten BETTER In Cutting Promos

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just watched the first 10 minutes of IMPACT on Demand dude seems to have improved from his WWE days :ohhh: Also, his whole anti-christ thing in 2011 was cool too. TNA made him improve in my opinion. I may try to get back to watching wrestling Haven't watched since Punk faced Reigns on Old School RAW and that was years back :leostare:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wasted years in T:flabbynfif:A

:snoop:

Maybe.... there should probably be a talent swap or trade.... could name a few guys currently wasting years in :flabbynfif:E

:mjcry:Cesaro
:mjcry:PAC

Dixie, please let jeff go home to be stuck in the mid card jobbing to Wyatts, Sheamus and his faction, and meaningless BS matches against the Unicorn boys and Vince if you aint gonna do nothing with the "few" talented guys you got, barely showcase them on your shows and have them RARELY EVER make ppv appearances, please release them back to TNA or even LU

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is Jeffro prepping for a final WWE run after his next round of surgery to get that legends deal and ongoing merch money?

Yep.... get him that Legends deal so Vince can rape him by making whatever money they can off him and give him crumbs then sit him somewhere out the way like Booker, Foley, Flair, RVD, and others.

Then again... it wont be that bad right.... he can be in occasional TLC, Hell in a Cage, RR matches at a 10-20 spot to do a few signature highlight spot only to be eliminated.

As long as he puts smiles on faces right?:lolbron: