JeriKKKho Had The Rona in September, Moves Up a Few Spots for a$$hole of the Decade

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I know everyone is different, but he didn't take it seriously.

I'm legitimately terrified of seeing my son too soon, giving him this shyt, losing an entire extra week of work...I haven't been 24 hours without symptoms without the use of fever/pain relief, can't shake this shyt...I'm not in any life threatening peril, but it's been no damn joke.

Meanwhile...Jericho was back to active action, platforming deniers, and was undeniably a fukking vector for coronavirus.

It speaks volumes that Chris casually shared this, he simply doesn't fukking care. It's damning for him, AEW, and Meltzer.

Fam, that linger annoying

You’ll go like 3 days without symptoms.. think you’re good.. then boom, another fever

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:I'm starting to see why Memphis did not pop for Jerikkko when he came back AGAIN:

fukk that flat UFO space ship flat chest having, old beer belly that's not a beer belly cabbage 6 pack having, flabby and sick YOU GET OFF MY BACK, YOU THINK I WANT THIS IT JUST HAPPEN family abandoning, Fozzie playing in front of rednecks that thought they went to a Eagles concert gathering nasty fukking cac:camby:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
ErpCdj9W8AQykxU

The whole thing :dead:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
See just another example of a wrestling star being a piece of shyt

While all of your idols fall Tommy Dreamer continues to be well loved by everyone in the industry :sas1:

Tommy dreamer fat ass wanted to bring a gun to wrestlemania in Detroit...kill heyman n than himself on some mark shyt over money owed

Lmaoooo :laff: