JeriKKKho Had The Rona in September, Moves Up a Few Spots for a$$hole of the Decade

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hate to ask this, but did Brodie Lee die of covid? Seems everybody in AEW is quiet as to the cause of his death. If they let people work while positive and people were infected as a result, that would be a motive.

I'm just speculating. But something smells fishy.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to ask this, but did Brodie Lee die of covid? Seems everybody in AEW is quiet as to the cause of his death. If they let people work while positive and people were infected as a result, that would be a motive.

they kept emphasizing that it was a non-covid lung illness

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

He died of a non-covid related lung issue as specified by his wife.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Meltzer: “Nick Jackson had it longer [than Jericho], but it was the same start time and the same time that Lance Archer had it as well. Pretty much the same time. Yeah, it was September 12th-ish, 11th-ish, something in that range. It was coming off of the TVs that weekend though.”

Alvarez: “...Yes, [Jericho] appeared on four shows during the month, but this was a month where they were taping a lot of shows. And in fact there were two periods where he had enough time off, that in fact, as he noted, he could have quarantined.”

Meltzer: “Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. They were off from, I think it was like the 11th to the 23rd...so it was 12 days. He believes that he got it from a family friend, is what I understand. Had no symptoms, and nobody in the family had any symptoms. But the friend tested positive, so he went and checked and tested positive. And then tested again and tested positive. And actually tested three times and tested positive. So [he] quarantined, did not feel bad. The next TV he passed the test, and worked the next TV after the quarantine was over. So that was the situation.”

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meltzer: “Nick Jackson had it longer [than Jericho], but it was the same start time and the same time that Lance Archer had it as well. Pretty much the same time. Yeah, it was September 12th-ish, 11th-ish, something in that range. It was coming off of the TVs that weekend though.”

Alvarez: “...Yes, [Jericho] appeared on four shows during the month, but this was a month where they were taping a lot of shows. And in fact there were two periods where he had enough time off, that in fact, as he noted, he could have quarantined.”

Meltzer: “Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. They were off from, I think it was like the 11th to the 23rd...so it was 12 days. He believes that he got it from a family friend, is what I understand. Had no symptoms, and nobody in the family had any symptoms. But the friend tested positive, so he went and checked and tested positive. And then tested again and tested positive. And actually tested three times and tested positive. So [he] quarantined, did not feel bad. The next TV he passed the test, and worked the next TV after the quarantine was over. So that was the situation.”
Sounds like complete bullshyt that they all caught it .

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
See just another example of a wrestling star being a piece of shyt

While all of your idols fall Tommy Dreamer continues to be well loved by everyone in the industry :sas1:
Tommy would have did the Tokyo Dome Flex to a crowd pop, without a chance any person in the building thought he took himself seriously, and put his opponent over like a million bucks.

Chris really isn't shyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And I had nothing, like I didn’t have a headache, I didn’t have a cough, which is a very lucky thing. But I think, on top of that, Alex, and you’ll know this… once I did have it and it wasn’t a false positive ’cause I took three different tests and they were all positive, but now, I have the antibodies.
So now he will think he is immune for life. What a dikkhead.