JeriKKKho Had The Rona in September, Moves Up a Few Spots for a$$hole of the Decade

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jerichovid is destroying his legacy, goodness. Still, if Orton can come back from his blasphemy then there's hope for Jericho. Maybe.

Well Orton redeemed himself not just with the backtracking of the MAGA shyt but he also had one of the best years of his career in 2020, I don't know if Jericho's career can be saved.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well Orton redeemed himself not just with the backtracking of the MAGA shyt but he also had one of the best years of his career in 2020, I don't know if Jericho's career can be saved.

Jericho definitely doesn't have another 2008-2010 run in him but if he gets himself in shape he can at least squeeze out another "The List" Jericho level run. This shyt with MizJF ain't really hitting.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Jerichovid is destroying his legacy, goodness. Still, if Orton can come back from his blasphemy then there's hope for Jericho. Maybe.

The difference is that Orton knows that he's a prick and guess what, that's why folks love dude:wow:. Orton has this demeanor like a douchebag co worker who does a lot of deviant shyt, but will quick to shake the vending machine to help you get that pack of oreos that you trying to get out of the machine.

Meanwhile, Jericho is that dikkhead who speaks for the workers, only to go behind their backs to get their overtime hours for himself:francis:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Excalibur covered for him in that match, saying he was beet red because of the action. That mf been beet red every match he’s had for like 4 years now because he’s got Grey Goose running through his veins :heh:
That answers my query then.