Jerry Jones pulled up to the superbowl in the most jerry way possible

Juven

All Star
Daps
It's some rich folks right with they money hell if he worth that much his yacht should be worth more than 30million.The guy who's yacht he got on in Europe was worth 1.5billion
where did the $30 million figure come from?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's some rich folks right with they money hell if he worth that much his yacht should be worth more than 30million.The guy who's yacht he got on in Europe was worth 1.5billion
Them russian oligarch's & sheiks stay with them yachts can't even imagine the upkeep every year & there much bigger than one jerry owns

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I missed a 0 I've been looking over that mistake bout to edit .I do t even think there are 30million dollar yachts.

:russ: there are yachts that cost way less than 30 million. The ships these rich guys have are usually referred to as mega yachts. My uncle was a Dr in LA and he had a yacht, shyt wasn't 30 million dollars either.

But there is a reason people say the happiest day you will have after buying the boat is the day you sell the boat. shyt is a money pit.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XH1ODt.gif

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Doesn't Jerry live mostly in Dallas?

The idea of having an asset that requires a full time crew that you need to catch a plane to get to and actually use is just :mindblown:
At least a $30 million house on the other side of the country can sit empty for a couple of months with no maintenance issues, boats these big are a 24/7 operation I believe

I'm assuming the Yacht is usually docked in Florida, for access to the Caribbean, likely Miami. So he may have flew out there, boarded the yacht and then came right back just to stunt :whew:

This like the Mega Baller version of brehs renting Exotic Cars in Vegas and going up and down the strip :pachaha: