Jerry Jones pulled up to the superbowl in the most jerry way possible

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Jerry gonna be on that boat drinking 20k whisky tellin the hoes that his team was so close to being in the big dance

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Doesn't Jerry live mostly in Dallas?

The idea of having an asset that requires a full time crew that you need to catch a plane to get to and actually use is just :mindblown:
At least a $30 million house on the other side of the country can sit empty for a couple of months with no maintenance issues, boats these big are a 24/7 operation I believe
Yachts are usually chartered to others while they aren’t being used by the owners.

Its really the only way to help pay for expenses. His might not be but if we can get boats’ name it would be easy to look up.

EDIT: Not available for charter. Jerry just ballin like that.

Final price on the boat was $225 million. :russ:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yachts are usually chartered to others while they aren’t being used by the owners.

Its really the only way to help pay for expenses. His might not be but if we can get boats’ name it would be easy to look up.

EDIT: Not available for charter. Jerry just ballin like that.

Final price on the boat was $225 million. :russ:

You thought Jerry was gonna allow others to have cocaine and strippers on his boat? :mjtf:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The idea of having an asset that requires a full time crew that you need to catch a plane to get to and actually use is just :mindblown:
At least a $30 million house on the other side of the country can sit empty for a couple of months with no maintenance issues, boats these big are a 24/7 operation I believe

Boat probably pays for itself

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

He probably island hops in the Caribbean and shiit.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

He might rent it out:manny: