Jerry Seinfeld on Woke Left Killing Comedy: 'This is the Result of the Extreme Left and PC Crap'

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Jerry Seinfeld pulled no punches when sharing his opinions on comedy radio and podcasts in a new interview with Dana Carvey and David Spade on their Fly on the Wall podcast. “Howard Stern invented this, right?” Seinfeld said of the format. “But we’re better than him now. Howard is interesting. Howard is a great interviewer, but comedy chops, I mean, can we speak candidly?

Spade said “Sure,” while Carvey said, “No!” as both laughed nervously. “Well, he got Robin, and Robin is a big part of how he’s funny,” Carvey said of Stern’s cohost Robin Quivers.

=====================
The nerve of this hack… who is Jerry Seinfeld without Larry David? Jason Alexander? Julia Louis-Dreyfus? Michael Richards? Any of his guests on CICGC? :gucci:

Watching his movie on Netflix and it is trash

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I turned it off 20 minutes in.

It's like a bad SNL sketch that never ends :picard:
you ain't miss much

shyt was cheeks overall.

it was like the cheetos film but shyttier, and they tried to make it all whimsical cause no one really gives too shyts about pop tarts.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
this is what Seinfeld is referring to; THIS is "woke garbage" that i cannot defend. how the fukk is the boy scouts going to stop being the boy scouts, and start being the They Scouts :laff:

i mean, i'm sorry, but this kinda shyt goes way too far as well. the left is fukking embarrassing in 2024

fukk off you white fukk.
Did you go there to molest children or something you filthy cac.

Who gives a fukk

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry was never that funny and had his lane but i feel like this was him trying to reach into that anti woke crowd to get some buzz. Politics butchered that word to turn against black folks now whatever people dont like they toss that word on it like a bird call

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
There is ZERO Reason for Black Folks, to adopt/use the HIJACKED, b*stardized version of a word, We Created.

"Woke" does NOT Mean, any of that Dumb Shyt White Folks, claim it does.

tayroc-ave.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Comedians whining way too much. Stfu and craft good jokes. People can still make jokes about race, sex, and other supposedly taboo subjects. As long as it’s funny it’s good.