Jesus Exposed 100% proof

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
you've already wagered your eternity and lost, for not believing in the greek gods

see you in hades, ahki :ufdup:

Unlike you I have seen the other side of death. I'm secure in my wager.

Luke 16:29-31 KJV Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Black "Jesus" is just a way for slave nikkas to stay latched on to Christianity. Never in my life met a black man named Jeezus or HeyZues

1. I'm not even religious but "Jesus" was a real person but he didn't do all that nonsense
2. His name wasn't even Jesus, it's translated
3. You really think back then people stereotyped names?
4. Jesus isn't even a Mexican name, that's Jesús

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
1. I'm not even religious but "Jesus" was a real person but he didn't do all that nonsense
2. His name wasn't even Jesus, it's translated
3. You really think back then people stereotyped names?
4. Jesus isn't even a Mexican name, that's Jesús

2. Then why y'all keeping his shyt translated if you know his real name
4. Jeezus is Greek, Jesus is Spanish, still don't see how he black and named that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlike you I have seen the other side of death. I'm secure in my wager.

Luke 16:29-31 KJV Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
no the fukk you have not :dead: you delusional jesus freak

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I think most of these anti Christian threads on the coli be from whites posing as blacks. fukk all yall.