Jew Shares Jewish Secrets To Be Successful

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I went to private school with Jewish people and I can confirm this is facts. It's very attainable but requires a mindset switch.

41g-LJuDHLL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

I strongly recommend every black man in America read this book. It's EYE opening. I've adopted a few things and use that for my family.

For example:

1. I opened up a cash value life insurance policy for my wife and children. For my eldest kid, every month I show her how much money is in her account. Why? Because this gives kids a sense of expectancy to know that their future is being prepared. And that slacking off is not an option as that money is going to fly away if they don't keep it tight.

2. I have weekly meetings with the wife to discuss how much is in our accounts and where the money is going. We manage our investment properties and talk about what happens next.

3. We created a yearly event where my parents and my wife's parents come over and just give us wisdom about life. The point is to gather cultural norms and customs to hold onto.

515DW-SAJNL.jpg

I also think this is an excellent read as well. Whether you have kids or not, I think this is required reading for young black men because when you have certain knowledge, you look at the world differently.

Suddenly, marriage has more of a purpose and meaning to it. Who you choose to spend your time with matters more. You're not pressed over clout chasing chicks, you're more concerned with spending your time and energy on finding a sister that values what you value.

The more men that do this creates a stronger family unit, the more family units, the better the community.

Will be ordering

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Jews tell their kids from the moment they're toddlers the world hates them and not to fully trust "others". They literally drill it into their head from day one. Black people by and large (whether AA, Caribbean, or African) don't do that and act like the world is all sunshine and rainbows, so nikkas grow up with this kumbaya mindset. I even made a thread asking black men with kids if they drill it into their kids head that the world hates them because of their skin and others shouldn't be trusted; of course the feminine minded simple nikkas on here actually got offended and started negging and crying:unimpressed:. Black men by and large have failed the community in a way that shouldn't even be possible:francis:.

This is a key part he left out in that video

The other side of the "support your community" coin is "don't support other communities"

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Didn't click the link but the key is having a strong culture and controlling all the money (banks).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a key part he left out in that video

The other side of the "support your community" coin is "don't support other communities"

And the other key is take advantage of disadvantaged communities.

I have often said one of the greatest disadvantages black folks have outside of global white supremacy is there is not another race of disadvantage people that has been more down trotted than them that they can take advantage of. The same way down trotted people higher up the totum pole have taken advantage of black folks (specifically in america for example).

The name of the game in capitalism and white supremacy is to take advantage of people more disadvantaged than you.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime I see a stranger offer me advice on how to make money, my antennas go up. I'm like Vito, "Why do I deserve this generosity?" 99% of the time, they are trying to sell me some bullshyt.

This is dudes title: Chief Executive Officer at Wealthy Executive Coaching Firm :dead:

Like I said, a Jewish Boyce Watkins.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
People like to make shyt complicated and mysterious about Jews and money but they really bout that community life.

Community starts with stable families and it can't be strong without that foundation. Jewish people put everything into family.

For brehs to get on that level of community it would start with stable families and homes. Jewish people can be very insular and practise nepotism. We can do the same if we are protecting generational wealth and family assets.

Thread bout to be full of people who make this sound out of reach and impossible.
Exactly. The black community cannot have anything without black families. We don’t marry or even preach marriage anymore . We have kids being raised in single parent households. We have adults more willing to leave relationships than work things out. So as a result we lost the sense of community. We have a whole generation of single people. It’s really a damn shame.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black people tried and succeeded plenty of times, cacs got jealous and purposely derailed it. There was more than two black wall streets.

You can't practice group economics if another group is actively trying to sabotage you completely.
/thread

Imma let these jew dikk suckers expose themselves in here though.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How dare you compare us to a group that had:
  1. The people who oppressed them were charged, convicted, and murdered during Nuremberg Trials. Any body linked tot he Nazis til this day gets prosecut4d.
  2. Had their c00ns and collaborators charged, convicted, and murdered
  3. Had reparations paid to them…they still get reparations til this day.
  4. Given a plot of land to start their nation and turned into a nuclear power
  5. Given a clear lane in the USA and not sabotaged by the USA]
If they got freed from the concentration camps and had to live around the Nazis without any repair they wouldn’t be shyt.Because they would start from rock bottom and everyone that has wealth was apart of the group trying to kill them.
200.gif

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
We have things that bond us. The issue is world wide and country wide we are easily separated and 500 years of global colonialism has taught us to not trust each other or not support one another.

Second Jews have sold out other Jews over time (look no further than Jewish nazis in Germany that looked the other way during the rise of hitler) but Jewish folks have never used those events to overall not support or look out for their own.
the things that bond black people are distractions. jews had a holocaust and that made them become closer They know they can only save themselves so they build community infrastructure and circulate their money. black people spend too much time on having fun, trying to impress each other and crying to white daddy. Im not saying they all get it legit and everything is perfect etc but they do hold each other down. and they dont put their imperfections on front street

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anytime I see a stranger offer me advice on how to make money, my antennas go up. I'm like Vito, "Why do I deserve this generosity?" 99% of the time, they are trying to sell me some bullshyt.

This is dudes title: Chief Executive Officer at Wealthy Executive Coaching Firm :dead:

Like I said, a Jewish Boyce Watkins.

What's funny in all this internet guru hustler shyt. Is that white folks are literally copying black folks style and even what's discussed.

Since black folks guru and problack stuff on social media been bringing in views and money white folks stealing the same hustle and concepts.

Look at this white Jewish boy picture. He doing the same look important pose picture that black gurus do. From the suit to the fake glasses to the pretend like I am doing work but look important pose.

Even on YouTube you got white youtubers on there commenting daily on Karen videos, talking about white supremacy and talking about black historical events...:mjlol:.

White folks found this shyt making money now they trying to be a white Tariq or a white Phil Scott African Diaspora News Network...:mjlol:

That should be the biggest take away in all this shyt. How these white folks no matter the ethnic group love to bite off of black folks.:mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I went to private school with Jewish people and I can confirm this is facts. It's very attainable but requires a mindset switch.

41g-LJuDHLL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

I strongly recommend every black man in America read this book. It's EYE opening. I've adopted a few things and use that for my family.

For example:

1. I opened up a cash value life insurance policy for my wife and children. For my eldest kid, every month I show her how much money is in her account. Why? Because this gives kids a sense of expectancy to know that their future is being prepared. And that slacking off is not an option as that money is going to fly away if they don't keep it tight.

2. I have weekly meetings with the wife to discuss how much is in our accounts and where the money is going. We manage our investment properties and talk about what happens next.

3. We created a yearly event where my parents and my wife's parents come over and just give us wisdom about life. The point is to gather cultural norms and customs to hold onto.

515DW-SAJNL.jpg

I also think this is an excellent read as well. Whether you have kids or not, I think this is required reading for young black men because when you have certain knowledge, you look at the world differently.

Suddenly, marriage has more of a purpose and meaning to it. Who you choose to spend your time with matters more. You're not pressed over clout chasing chicks, you're more concerned with spending your time and energy on finding a sister that values what you value.

The more men that do this creates a stronger family unit, the more family units, the better the community.

Yo bro you dropped some gems in here
Can you please make a thread solely about this?
I need to get better at everything you mentioned you do within the family.

If you can make a thread about this and how your kids are involved in all of this and share success stories, like now my kids think about money when they didn't before or compared to other kids their age, that would be tremendous.
Everything you said, no thread has ever been made like that.

Please make a thread, and it should be stickied!!

:blessed:

:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
my partner is connected to very wealthy and successful jewish folks. they take care of each other plugging each other with jobs, opportunities like a real estate and investment deal, they support each other businesses and invest in each other individually. they also have the jewish faith in common which is basically the bond. black people dont have anything that bonds us in loyalty together

Which is why I promote Kiswahili classes for the kids and adults. If we at least have a language we could build from that. It will become the business language of Africa, and we need to jump on board.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
the things that bond black people are distractions. jews had a holocaust and that made them become closer They know they can only save themselves so they build community infrastructure and circulate their money. black people spend too much time on having fun, trying to impress each other and crying to white daddy. Im not saying they all get it legit and everything is perfect etc but they do hold each other down. and they dont put their imperfections on front street
@Sterling Archer is this the type jewish dikkeating you were speaking on? Lol. Y'all dudes stay shytting on your own to hype up,others lol. I want to see how you dudes are living since y'all do none of this stuff. Let's see how much better y'all's lives are.