Jew Shares Jewish Secrets To Be Successful

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Jews tell their kids from the moment they're toddlers the world hates them and not to fully trust "others". They literally drill it into their head from day one. Black people by and large (whether AA, Caribbean, or African) don't do that and act like the world is all sunshine and rainbows, so nikkas grow up with this kumbaya mindset. I even made a thread asking black men with kids if they drill it into their kids head that the world hates them because of their skin and others shouldn't be trusted; of course the feminine minded simple nikkas on here actually got offended and started negging and crying:unimpressed:. Black men by and large have failed the community in a way that shouldn't even be possible:francis:.
my father's side of the family :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Fax. It's the same as the arguments for "why don't black people just get guns and fight back" that shyt was already tried and didn't work. Even black soldiers were attacked by mobs of white people when they came back from WWII.

Whatever people can think of that 'black people just need to do and will then be successful' has already been tried. The closest thing to a tight-nit black organization that sustains itself consistently is the Nation of Islam. They have their own paramilitary, their own business network, their own charities, etc. and even they got infiltrated just as the black panthers did, but somehow they were able to prevent themselves from being destroyed from the inside.

We have networks, its just a matter of those who are already paid contributing to those networks to keep them going. There are black business associations, black educational networks, black child care, black athletics organizations, black political organizations, black home owner associations etc. Nobody contributes to them outside of the people who benefit from them for the most part. The people are out there doing the work, but people have to invest in them. Buy some stock in a company that has black employees and proven track record with respecting black employees and promoting them to leadership positions. Donate to your local school. Take your kid to a black day care. Give even a little bit of money to a HBCU. Every little bit counts and we can't depend on white people to suddenly come to their senses when they've proven they'd rather die in a racist world than live in one where black people have fully equal rights and respect as them.

All that is facts but everyone in capitalism has the same problem, lack of capital.

The NAACP wouldn't have gotten civil rights in the 60s without unions. That's where the capital came from, it's no wonder they're doing a number on them the last 30 years.

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
my partner is connected to very wealthy and successful jewish folks. they take care of each other plugging each other with jobs, opportunities like a real estate and investment deal, they support each other businesses and invest in each other individually. they also have the jewish faith in common which is basically the bond. black people dont have anything that bonds us in loyalty together

yet when black people make it they try to close the door on other black people.

there are other things involved too.. but yeah

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
thats dope, but i think spanish or mandarin would take someone further

Mandarin belongs to the Chinese.

Spanish belongs to the Hispanics

Kiswahili belongs to Africans.

We already speak the most common business language, English. We really don't need Mandarin and Hispanic. We need our own language that connects us to our home continent and gives us a sense of pride in being Afrikan. Not adopting another races language.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Mandarin belongs to the Chinese.

Spanish belongs to the Hispanics

Kiswahili belongs to Africans.

We already speak the most common business language, English. We really don't need Mandarin and Hispanic. We need our own language that connects us to our home continent and gives us a sense of pride in being Afrikan. Not adopting another races language.

But at the same time…speaking Swahili or English ain’t gonna matter if we use that language to argue about one of us being Xhosa and the other being Dogon.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo bro you dropped some gems in here
Can you please make a thread solely about this?
I need to get better at everything you mentioned you do within the family.

If you can make a thread about this and how your kids are involved in all of this and share success stories, like now my kids think about money when they didn't before or compared to other kids their age, that would be tremendous.
Everything you said, no thread has ever been made like that.

Please make a thread, and it should be stickied!!

:blessed:

:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Breh when I was a child. Probably from age 7 on. My dad use to make me sit down with him at the end of the month as he did the bills, balance the check book and wrote checks.

He would show me and my siblings where all the important documentation was the life insurance policies and how much the family would get. Then tell me as the oldest what to do (who to contact, what documentation to use, what safety deposit boxes had what) if he or he and my mom ever were killed (in a car accident, in a plane crash and etc).

So this isn't rare and actually common with a lot of well to do or highly educated households.

Also my youngest is 8 (turned 8 this month). Since she was 5 year old I have made her sit down with me and had her make transactions (pay the mortgage on line, pay credit card online, make bank transactions and etc). She even knows that her job at the end of the month is to pay the mortgage and pay the credit cards. I also set her up a stock account at age 7 to have her to start practicing trading stocks and buying ETFs.

So yes non Jews do this. Even some black folks.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Breh when I was a child. Probably from age 7 on. My dad use to make me sit down with him at the end of the month as he did the bills, balance the check book and wrote checks.

He would show me and my siblings where all the important documentation was the life insurance policies and how much the family would get. Then tell me as the oldest what to do (who to contact, what documentation to use, what safety deposit boxes had what) if he or he and my mom ever were killed (in a car accident, in a plane crash and etc).

So this isn't rare and actually common with a lot of well to do or highly educated households.

Also my youngest is 8 (turned 8 this month). Since she was 5 year old I have made her sit down with me and had her make transactions (pay the mortgage on line, pay credit card online, make bank transactions and etc). She even knows that her job at the end of the month is to pay the mortgage and pay the credit cards. I also set her up a stock account at age 7 to have her to start practicing trading stocks and buying ETFs.

So yes non Jews do this. Even some black folks.

Oh shyt I’m taking this. I tell my son but never sit him down and see me do the work. You just gave my son a new chore once a month. :russ:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
But at the same time…speaking Swahili or English ain’t gonna matter if we use that language to argue about one of us being Xhosa and the other being Dogon.

What?

Several countries already have this in place. You have the main language, and the language of your tribe.

And I'm clearly talking about the diasporian Africans connecting to the continental Africans through one language that isn't European.

Listen I'm all about solutions. If people don't like what I'm putting forward..don't join. Stay speaking English, and not progressing. I, and others, will be teaching our children Kiswahili, and learning it ourselves.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people tried and succeeded plenty of times, cacs got jealous and purposely derailed it. There was more than two black wall streets.

You can't practice group economics if another group is actively trying to sabotage you completely.

In your opinion, why can’t they do this to Asians, or Jewish people?

In my opinion it’s because both groups have such strong bonds, no crabs in a barrel syndrome, and help each other to succeed.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
What?

Several countries already have this in place. You have the main language, and the language of your tribe.

And I'm clearly talking about the diasporian Africans connecting to the continental Africans through one language that isn't European.

Listen I'm all about solutions. If people don't like what I'm putting forward..don't join. Stay speaking English, and not progressing. I, and others, will be teaching our children Kiswahili, and learning it ourselves.

No, you misunderstood me. Right now we have major tribalism and a language change isn’t going to make that go away. Having a code is going to straighten that out. I love what you’re doing sorry…

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my partner is connected to very wealthy and successful jewish folks. they take care of each other plugging each other with jobs, opportunities like a real estate and investment deal, they support each other businesses and invest in each other individually. they also have the jewish faith in common which is basically the bond. black people dont have anything that bonds us in loyalty together

Yup,but black folks would rather make a joke out of church and god than network:francis:. Even when i was a new christian I had people offering me oppurtunities and wisdom. But Im my own man and reject help 99% of the time. Plus I didnt really wanna feel obligated to be friends with them Christian nikkas with all due respect.

Far as this video,it makes sense for the jewish people to do this. There is a such thing as jewish businesses,but really no such thing as black business based on how things are set up.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt I’m taking this. I tell my son but never sit him down and see me do the work. You just gave my son a new chore once a month. :russ:

Salute breh. My dad was old school. When I asked him why I had to sit down with him to do the bills. He would say cause you a man and you need to know how to be responsible with things and cause you the oldest.

My dad grew up dirt ass poor. His mom my grandmother was a black woman from Mississippi with a 4th grade education that had to quit school to support her family share cropping.

So he took no shyt when it came to making money, saving money and going to school.

My dad was so cold blooded. One day my younger sister was like 7 and she asked for a 100 dollar barbie house. My dad was like hell naw 100 dollars. I am gonna show you how to get your own barbie house.

My dad gets a table, 2 chairs, some card board, a pitcher, some kool aid packs and sugar. Then says to me and my sister go outside our house and set up a stand to sell kool aid...:mjlol:. Dad was like I am gonna show yall how to make money to buy the stuff you want.

No lie we ended up making like 150 bucks after a couple of days...:wow:

One last thing my home girl (done known her since I was a child). She a single mom who had kids as a teenager (14 and 15 years old) and done raised two engineers who had full rides at two big ten schools.

She had then young boys so on point. That starting at 5 years old they had to take a portion of their allowance and put it in a piggy bank labeled as bills. Which she would use to pay rent and the light bills. She did this as a way to teach the kids how to pay bills and be responsible. That's why them boys were so responsible as teenagers and young adults. Them boys 22 and 23 now and they probably better with money than most 40 to 60 year olds...:lolbron: