Jew Shares Jewish Secrets To Be Successful

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Mandarin belongs to the Chinese.

Spanish belongs to the Hispanics

Kiswahili belongs to Africans.

We already speak the most common business language, English. We really don't need Mandarin and Hispanic. We need our own language that connects us to our home continent and gives us a sense of pride in being Afrikan. Not adopting another races language.

yeah but most world commerce is done in chinese and spanish. african business is the future but its not the now. a black person able to speak either will have a big advantage. most africans you might do business with gonna be speaking english

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah bruh i know the truth hurts. . black people dont even realize theres no such thing as black people. and who is my own ? nobody has done shyt for me
I agree the truth hurts that's why you dudes come online acting like conquered bytches. Ole the Jews are this and blacks aren't FOH. Speak for yourself and your janky ass family. I see you didn't show no proof of how sucking the Jew off has you living in a way others would want to emulate.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
In your opinion, why can’t they do this to Asians, or Jewish people?

In my opinion it’s because both groups have such strong bonds, no crabs in a barrel syndrome, and help each other to succeed.

It is doing it to the Asians and Hispanics in their homelands which is why they had to leave in the first place. Trust if they had a strong bond and no crabs in a barrel mentality why did they let White Supremacists dominate and control their homelands? White Supremacy’s greatest weapon is the sell outs in the places they are looking to conquer.

The USA then lets some of them migrate to the US mainland and let’s them have a lane to operate in AS LONG as they stay loyal to the White Supremacist agenda. Trust, if the US Government moved on the immigrants how it does on Black Americans, the immigrants would fold so fast. They would be running to Black Americans talking about “help us, we need to unify to fight White Supremacy”.

Salute breh. My dad was old school. When I asked him why I had to sit down with him to do the bills. He would say cause you a man and you need to know how to be responsible with things and cause you the oldest.

My dad grew up dirt ass poor. His mom my grandmother was a black woman from Mississippi with a 4th grade education that had to quit school to support her family share cropping.

So he took no shyt when it came to making money, saving money and going to school.

My dad was so cold blooded. One day my younger sister was like 7 and she asked for a 100 dollar barbie house. My dad was like hell naw 100 dollars. I am gonna show you how to get your own barbie house.

My dad gets a table, 2 chairs, some card board, a pitcher, some kool aid packs and sugar. Then says to me and my sister go outside our house and set up a stand to sell kool aid...:mjlol:. Dad was like I am gonna show yall how to make money to buy the stuff you want.

No lie we ended up making like 150 bucks after a couple of days...:wow:

One last thing my home girl (done known her since I was a child). She a single mom who had kids as a teenager (14 and 15 years old) and done raised two engineers who had full rides at two big ten schools.

She had then young boys so on point. That starting at 5 years old they had to take a portion of their allowance and put it in a piggy bank labeled as bills. Which she would use to pay rent and the light bills. She did this as a way to teach the kids how to pay bills and be responsible. That's why them boys were so responsible as teenagers and young adults. Them boys 22 and 23 now and they probably better with money than most 40 to 60 year olds...:lolbron:

Man, your dad was a real one…you’re lucky to have had him…beautiful stories bruh.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
How dare you compare us to a group that had:
  1. The people who oppressed them were charged, convicted, and murdered during Nuremberg Trials. Any body linked tot he Nazis til this day gets prosecut4d.
  2. Had their c00ns and collaborators charged, convicted, and murdered
  3. Had reparations paid to them…they still get reparations til this day.
  4. Given a plot of land to start their nation and turned into a nuclear power
  5. Given a clear lane in the USA and not sabotaged by the USA]
If they got freed from the concentration camps and had to live around the Nazis without any repair they wouldn’t be shyt.Because they would start from rock bottom and everyone that has wealth was apart of the group trying to kill them.

For real. People are acting like Jews weren't able to operate freely while this country was founded. Most of our people were enslaved, meanwhile the Lehman brothers started as a COTTON brokerage in 1850 in Montgomery Alabama. These people were able to benefit from our oppression as well.

This "Black people are too stupid to follow other successful minorities" shyt is sickening, self-hating and removed from historical context.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I feel like all groups do this when they have access to do it, it's just nice being around your people.

I would say compared to a Jewish area the black community even at a 90% capacity is lacking. A lot of my entrepreneurial ideas come from living in a Jewish area. I like to compare and contrast what my area has that the next door hood which is black is missing.

for example a black man creating his own escape room in his area for young adult and children entertainment would be dope

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For real. People are acting like Jews weren't able to operate freely while this country was founded. Most of our people were enslaved, meanwhile the Lehman brothers started as a COTTON brokerage in 1850 in Montgomery Alabama. These people were able to benefit from our oppression as well.

This "Black people are too stupid to follow other successful minorities" shyt is sickening, self-hating and removed from historical context.

All this breh. Folks fail to realize that the reason why many so called other ethnic groups were able to thrive was because it was someone else (I.E. black folks) at the bottom of the totum pole.

shyt think if black folks population was as big as Jewish folks or bigger than Jewish folks population in nazi Germany. shyt Jewish folks might have been able to broken deals with nazis cause they may have not been looked at as so much as a threat when it was between them or black folks as the excuse for all of Germany's issues.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I would say compared to a Jewish area the black community even at a 90% capacity is lacking. A lot of my entrepreneurial ideas come from living in a Jewish area. I like to compare and contrast what my area has that the next door hood which is black is missing.

for example a black man creating his own escape room in his area for young adult and children entertainment would be dope
you think it's a lack of capital? how many people would want it or someone hating?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
tenor.gif