Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. How went to school and with Omarion's brother and have a baby by him and grow up on Slauson? Omarion was rich most of his life which means little brother was too.

:snoop: And Omarion being rich most his life. You Tryna say he comes from wealth or you trying to say he was "rich" because his group sold a lot record?

:mindblown:Nobody rich went to school with nobody that lived on slauson?

Kids with well to do parents aren't immune from getting caught up in dumb shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why I always say go by the money. If you come from a two-parent home and had middle/upper-middle class finances growing up, you not street to me. I don't care what anybody says.

You ain't gotta be "street" to have gang ties. You just gotta be from A street and that shyt comes with the territory. She didn't say she was putting in work and all that other dumb shyt but everybody I know from LA got some type of ties because of an older sibling, or close friend they grew up with and they are affiliated because of that.

I know a smart dude, chef from Carson, straight A student as a kid.. He took my to the del amo swap meet and he got pressed by some nikkas because of his street and because who he grew up with. Its that simple out there, I've seen this shyt. No lie we was legit shook and had to maneuver out of that swap meet. nikkas flashed guns and all. You ain't gotta be s wanna be hard ass to be in the middle of the bullshyt

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You ain't gotta be "street" to have gang ties. You just gotta be from A street and that shyt comes with the territory. She didn't say she was putting in work and all that other dumb shyt but everybody I know from LA got some type of ties because of an older sibling, or close friend they grew up with and they are affiliated because of that

Then salute to whoever you piggy-backing off of. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a regular person.

For example, a guy working at the weed dispensary feels like he can relate to the OG's in the documentaries. If you ask me they are nothing alike.

We can agree to disagree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
Then salute to whoever you piggy-backing off of. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a regular person.

For example, a guy working at the weed dispensary feels like he can relate to the OG's in the documentaries. If you ask me they are nothing alike.

We can agree to disagree.
She didn't claim shyt. But it also may not ne wise for her to be on TV like :whoa: "naw I ain't wit dem nikkas" especially if they look out of her and her people. She kept it vague me changed the subject.

You don't know if she's a "regular person" for all you know she could be all the way in and have done work. You just assuming. But regardless of what she did or didn't donshe never even claimed the set so I don't know why yall acting like she did