Jian Ghomeshi found not guilty

broller

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:

3 different women claimed he sexually assaulted and choked them without consent. Of course, the women were found out to have remained in contact with him after the fact. The after the fact shyt included emailing a bikini photo by one women, another woman asking him to "fukk my brains out" and being sad they didn't spend the night together, and another who rubbed him out after the alleged assault...:stopitslime:

All 3 of the women told police they had no contact with Ghomeshi after the alleged assaults too...then were later found out to be lying. :francis:

Ghomeshi was smart too. He kept old e-mails of the girls thirsting for the pipe just in case. That's what you all gotta do from now on in this "rapeculture"

one of the accusers:
79185179.jpg

'Tainted' testimony leads to Ghomeshi acquittal on all charges

Jian Ghomeshi has been acquitted on four counts of sexual assault and one count of choking by an Ontario Court judge who says the "deceptive and manipulative" evidence of the complainants raised a reasonable doubt in the guilt of the former CBC Radio host.

In a searing rebuke of the complainants, Judge William Horkins said the evidence from all three not only suffered from inconsistencies, but was "tainted by outright deception."

"The harsh reality is that once a witness has been shown to be deceptive and manipulative in giving their evidence, that witness can no longer expect the court to consider them to be a trusted source of the truth," Horkins said.

'Serious deficiencies'
"I am forced to conclude that it is impossible for the court to have sufficient faith in the reliability or sincerity of these complainants. Put simply, the volume of serious deficiencies in the evidence leaves the court with a reasonable doubt."

ghomeshi-trial-20160324.jpeg

topless woman getting pissed off after the verdict

Last edited:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Stupid bytch said he violently slapped and choked her at home, then had no comment. Only to find out hours laters she sent him “you kicked my ass last night and” that she wanted to “f— your brains out." She even wrote him a love letter and kept sending him messages.

nikkas stroke game must have been godly if she kept coming back to him after the supposed "attack". :mjlol:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Canadian feminists been all over twitter today talking about "this is why we don't report rapes" :mindblown:

If you had gone to the cops right after and kept your story straight there would be no issue

broller

Veteran
Daps
Canadian feminists been all over twitter today talking about "this is why we don't report rapes" :mindblown:

If you had gone to the cops right after and kept your story straight there would be no issue

lmao. i love how they aint seeing the fact that the women lied. their supporters are on some bullshyt about "rape victims can act any way they want after the rape...it's normal to react that way!"

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
and you have all these stupid women and simps who automatically call accusers "survivors" :martin:
Don't bring judgement on all other victims, accusers and court cases into this one case decision tho

Some women do legitimately go through traumatic assault and rape experiences and are left scarred by it

This particular case however, was found to be incredulous

I agree tho, can't jump to conclusions before looking at all the evidence

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh, Toronto is one of the most feminist friendly cities in the world

all over social media you got these "intellectual" broads all throwing a fit