Jian Ghomeshi found not guilty

broller

Veteran
Daps
Don't bring judgement on all other victims, accusers and court cases into this one case decision tho

Some women do legitimately go through traumatic assault and rape experiences and are left scarred by it

This particular case however, was found to be incredulous

I agree tho, can't jump to conclusions before looking at all the evidence

im not saying all accusers are liars. i just don't like people jumping to conclusions.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He prob is a creep dude admitted he loved weird and creepy type sex he never denied it, just that the women gave consent and they did

Dude lost his job, his cred everything because he likes kinky sex

My friend met this guy and said he was a creep.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was so sure he was gonna get some time. He looks like a creepy perv.

jianghomeshi.jpeg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is a messed up situation to be in, breh lost his job he will forever get the side eye even tho he was proven not guilty:wow:
:yeshrug:And people gonna wonder why we wanna see the receipts beforehand. People will not forget this.

Women will go :manny: even though this can affect his employment and relationships going forward.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
dude look like the kinda cat that tie broads
up,take nail clippers,make hang nails on purpose
and finger bang buttholes.
:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

Dude was allegedly on some other shyt. :mindblown:

Big Ears Teddy, Jian Ghomeshi's Stuffed Bear, Treated 'Anxiety Disorder'
The Huffington Post Canada | By Jason MacNeil and Joshua Ostroff
Posted: 10/30/2014 2:09 pm EDT Updated: 10/30/2014 2:59 pm EDT

Of all the revelations to surface since abuse allegations against Jian Ghomeshi began flooding in, one of the most potentially damning details concern a stuffed blue bear named "Big Ears Teddy."

According to the Toronto Star, two women recall Ghomeshi introducing them to his teddy bear. They then told the Star that Ghomeshi said "Big Ears Teddy shouldn't see this" and turned the bear around before allegedly slapping or choking them.

The article resulted in the hashtag "#BigEarsTeddy" trending on Twitter for a period of time Wednesday evening. It also led to widespread discovery of the Twitter account @bigearsteddy that included several tweets dating from last April alleging Ghomeshi was violent towards women.

However, there are other references to Big Ears Teddy dating back even further.

In the acknowledgement section of his two-year-old memoir, 1982, Ghomeshi wrote "To my fluffy, dutiful traveling companion, BigEars."

Ghomeshi also referenced his attachment to Big Ears Teddy during an appearance at the Stratford Festival Forum earlier this year. According to the Stratford Beacon Herald, Ghomeshi told the audience that "Big Ears has played a really important role in my life, because I have a general anxiety disorder."

He said he had a similar blue teddy bear as a child and his therapist urged him to buy a replacement, which had become an "odd, somewhat embarrassing but ultimately effective safety net" for him, wrote Mike Beitz from the Beacon Herald. Ghomeshi said the bear sat with him when he drove on the highway and that he brought it with him to the L.A. hotel where he wrote 1982.

When Ghomeshi received a standing ovation from those at the Avon Theatre after his talk, he reportedly said to artistic director Antoni Cimolino, "If only Big Ears could see this."