The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do people listen to joe Rogan and why is it so popular?:stopitslime:
I'm starting to ween myself off...I came to it early in my podcasting consumption years ago...but lately...man...its so hard to justify listening to some of this dumb shyt. Its like if he just had one solid person on there that could debunk this shyt things might be different

Joe has millions of listeners and I low-key think you can track Trump's elevation to him.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people listen to joe Rogan and why is it so popular?:stopitslime:

Rogan should just stay away from politics. It's clear he is woefully ignorant when it comes to that topic.

Another thing I realized about him, whether by design or not, he is afraid of confrontation. So he morphs into whoever is on the show and offers zero pushback.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You see all that shyt you outlined at the start about the current administration, Newsflash: The country has been on a downward trajectory way before that, it didn't start with them? But let's say it did. Ask yourself how does it get fixed? :jbhmm:
Like you said corporate Dems lost to these nubes, are in the minority and have no power. They need to be replaced to fix what you seem to be worried about. Complaining and worrying about what's going on is the real clown shyt if you got no plan to fix it. :manny:

Sam Seder does a lot of commentary on Jimmy Dore. Meanwhile Jimmy never mentions him or the Majority Report.
I think he's just upset Jimmy is more popular. lol

See? That's the covert right wing talk. Now, we need to get Democrats out as well. Guy, fukk u and go eat shyt

We have never had a Russian agent as President or all those criminals in one administration.

fukk you again and fukk u you piece of shyt. Go eat some more shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
See? That's the covert right wing talk. Now, we need to get Democrats out as well. Guy, fukk u and go eat shyt

We have never had a Russian agent as President or all those criminals in one administration.

fukk you again and fukk u you piece of shyt. Go eat some more shyt
Triggered much? lol
Yeah, the Democratic party lost to a bunch of Russian agents and a dumb noob named Trump. Let's keep them, they are doing fine, fine work. :troll:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Triggered much? lol
Yeah, the Democratic party lost to a bunch of Russian agents and a dumb noob named Trump. Let's keep them, they are doing fine, fine work. :troll:

The Democratic Party can go out there and fill ballots themselves ? The racist whites, right wing idiots like you can't vote ? Don't play that game with me. fukk u again and go fukk yourself

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Democratic Party can go out there and fill ballots themselves ? The racist whites, right wing idiots like you can't vote ? Don't play that game with me. fukk u again and go fukk yourself
I'm Black and a registered Democrat asking my party to do better. But yeah, I'm still glad I got a rise out of you. This guy is furious! :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm Black and a registered Democrat asking my party to do better. But yeah, I'm still glad I got a rise out of you. This guy is furious! :mjlol:

yes, of course Black democrat. Of course. WHat else ? You voted for Obama but he's worse than Trump ? You didn't vote for Trump ?

Tell me something else

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yes, of course Black democrat. Of course. WHat else ? You voted for Obama but he's worse than Trump ? You didn't vote for Trump ?

Tell me something else
Yes to all except I think Trump is worse than Obama.
And Obama despite being actually Black and having a Muslim name would have overcome white racists and win an election against Trump. A white person couldn't do that. lol

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused, so we have clearly the most openly corrupt administration in our lifetime, doing scandalous shyt every day; we have a GOP that have completely transformed the whole party into an openly awful, moral wasteland; We have big pharm not only turning rural America into a fukking graveyard, but also using the GOP and justice department as a tool to resume the war on marijuana as a way to fill all the privatized prisons/fire back up that industrial prison complex; We have the GOP that just maxed out the coffers of the top 1%, all the while adding 1.5 trillion to to deficit, and using this as a tool to start dismantling “entitlements” (Medicaid, Medicare, SSDI, Welfare, etc..).....and this guy is still making a career by attacking the “corporate Dems” and exposing the MINORITY party that has no real power in this country anymore, and Joe Rogan is using his huge platform to “the bottom” of what Hillary WOULD have done (she lost trumpset, stop being so insecure) and talking about clown ass Alex Jones conspiracy theories about Seth Rich :mjlol:. fukking clown shyt, lol.
Two years later and people are still talking about Hilary. Smh I just don't understand.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Two years later and people are still talking about Hilary. Smh I just don't understand.
Because they don’t want to look in the mirror or thier surroundings. I mean for the first 3 months, sure, blame Hil for not going to flyover states (I don’t think that’s why she lost, but I will let angry Dems vent), but now, we are in a bad place, and we need to focus of getting the GOP out, which will happen in November, easily. I don’t agree with all the posturing the mainstream Dems are doing, or rather I see right through it, but I am not going to throw the baby out with the bath water. Let em cook, and then we can start deciding early next year who we are going to run.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because they don’t want to look in the mirror or thier surroundings. I mean for the first 3 months, sure, blame Hil for not going to flyover states (I don’t think that’s why she lost, but I will let angry Dems vent), but now, we are in a bad place, and we need to focus of getting the GOP out, which will happen in November, easily. I don’t agree with all the posturing the mainstream Dems are doing, or rather I see right through it, but I am not going to throw the baby out with the bath water. Let em cook, and then we can start deciding early next year who we are going to run.
Will the GOP be out in November the same way Trump was predicted to have no chance of winning the presidency? lol