Jimmy Dore on Joe Rogan

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And there is goes, one outlier, now throw away all the history books. If you are a registered dem, why are you in here promoting the right wing bullshyt. I get it, there is not a perfect candidate right now for president, but you are coming off as a trump/gop apologist because Obama is not walking through the door, the whole party is trash? All this bullshyt infighting is promoted by people with agendas and usually a monetary interest in making sure that the dem party eats itself alive, but as much as this shyt is promoted by conservatives, and as many times as these pundits want to get on tv talking about “Dems don’t have a message” it will not change the fact that the base is energized, record number of people, women specifically, are running for local, and state elections, and for all the people saying that the Dems have no clear message, the majority of American people believe that no matter what the Dems are promoting, it will be better than what the GOP is producing. The blue tsunami is coming, and when it happens, then you can bytch and moan about “Dems don’t do shyt”, but until then, keep it real, the GOP is the majority party right now, and they are nothing but huff.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sam Seder does a lot of commentary on Jimmy Dore. Meanwhile Jimmy never mentions him or the Majority Report.
I think he's just upset Jimmy is more popular. lol

Dore fired shot after shot during the election then shifted to subliminals. Here's where it started to really go

Really got a link? I missed it.

Here's the most recent subliminal shot fired and a response from Michael Brooks

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dore fired shot after shot during the election then shifted to subliminals. Here's where it started to really go

These are Sam Seder links which I don't watch, got any where they talk about Sam Seder/The Majority Report on The Jimmy Dore Show?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These are Sam Seder links which I don't watch, got any where they talk about Sam Seder/The Majority Report on The Jimmy Dore Show?

Fam the first clip is a literal debate between Jimmy and Sam. The second is time stamped at an introduction to a clip from the Jimmy Dore Show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And there is goes, one outlier, now throw away all the history books. If you are a registered dem, why are you in here promoting the right wing bullshyt. I get it, there is not a perfect candidate right now for president, but you are coming off as a trump/gop apologist because Obama is not walking through the door, the whole party is trash? All this bullshyt infighting is promoted by people with agendas and usually a monetary interest in making sure that the dem party eats itself alive, but as much as this shyt is promoted by conservatives, and as many times as these pundits want to get on tv talking about “Dems don’t have a message” it will not change the fact that the base is energized, record number of people, women specifically, are running for local, and state elections, and for all the people saying that the Dems have no clear message, the majority of American people believe that no matter what the Dems are promoting, it will be better than what the GOP is producing. The blue tsunami is coming, and when it happens, then you can bytch and moan about “Dems don’t do shyt”, but until then, keep it real, the GOP is the majority party right now, and they are nothing but huff.
I'm just expressing my viewpoint, the Dems need to change if they want to change the country in a positive manner. I had no idea these are also right wing view points because I don't listen to right wing view points. Do you?
I haven't said one positive thing about Trump so I don't know where you are getting this apologist angle from. But the Dems do need a better message than just shytting on him over and over and saying, "We're not as bad as Trump."
The income inequality, opiod crisis, moneyed interests getting better results from politicians than citizens, etc. started way before Trump even ran for president. Ignoring all of that and just doing pay for play moves is what got us Trump.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fam the first clip is a literal debate between Jimmy and Sam. The second is time stamped at an introduction to a clip from the Jimmy Dore Show.
I will listen to to the first clip when I have a chance. But like I said I'm unfamiliar because I don't watch these vlogs. And neither of these are clips from The Jimmy Dore Show. A subliminal shot is just that, only they know/think Jimmy is talking about them. He has never mentioned them ever on his show while they seem to be on a crusade against him. lol

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Rogan should just stay away from politics. It's clear he is woefully ignorant when it comes to that topic.

Another thing I realized about him, whether by design or not, he is afraid of confrontation. So he morphs into whoever is on the show and offers zero pushback.
Watch the Alex Jones episodes and you can see this clear as day.

He basically just apes whoever his guest is in order to be accommodating and avoid any type of conflict at all. He doesn't debate or discuss, he just basically says "go nuts, random lunatic" for three hours.

And who the fukk listens to Joe Rogan for three hours? I could barely listen to him for 20 minutes on the Fear Factor.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Because these cornball opioid slaves think they can do mma, and Joe hates “libtards”, PC culture, and SJW’s. It’s like, these fukking weirdos are so angry that people might get offended by something. They don’t stand for shyt, but get so mad that people actually stand up for themselves, that they need to go on YouTube and complain. He resonates with angsty, oppressed(:lolbron:), white conservatives, you know, that don’t know what they are for but that liberals are bad, guns are good, and the American and confederate flag are to be worshipped.
I'm starting to ween myself off...I came to it early in my podcasting consumption years ago...but lately...man...its so hard to justify listening to some of this dumb shyt. Its like if he just had one solid person on there that could debunk this shyt things might be different

Joe has millions of listeners and I low-key think you can track Trump's elevation to him.
Rogan is about his paper. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I pop in these threads from time to time to see what folks are talking about.

Do yall put this much effort into your own lives?
This shyt reads like people arguing over whose the better rapper, or GOAT NBA center.

How do these people talking about Youtube actually effect your life?
How much has your life changed since Trump or Obama have been in office?

What real world experience do you actually have that makes you think you really understand how markets work?

All of this talk just seems like a waste of time...or escapism.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pop in these threads from time to time to see what folks are talking about.

Do yall put this much effort into your own lives?
This shyt reads like people arguing over whose the better rapper, or GOAT NBA center.

How do these people talking about Youtube actually effect your life?
How much has your life changed since Trump or Obama have been in office?

What real world experience do you actually have that makes you think you really understand how markets work?

All of this talk just seems like a waste of time...or escapism.

This is........a discussion board.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is........a discussion board.
Yo ever since SOHH, I have never understood why dudes get on message boards and complain about people discussing topics

The shyt is mind boggling

Just...don't enter the threads?? Half the shyt in TLR I just skim through and never comment on because it's stupidity

Hell that's what the dap and rep system is for. You don't even have to fukk with you post count like that just dap or neg and keep it moving.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brooks with the Ether references "I ain't even give you my numbers"

::mjlol:

I find people like Dore just as irritating as people like Nap.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Ima big joe rogan fan but this dude talkin bout how the dossier was discredited lokr he been listening to Fox News. Dude dont even know that the info discrediting the dossier was actually discredited. Dore said a lot of real shyt but its clouded when he tries to act like there hasnt been any reason to believe that Trump was colluding or that collusion is the only issue. Theres also obstruction of justice and also murmurings of money laundering.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ima big joe rogan fan but this dude talkin bout how the dossier was discredited lokr he been listening to Fox News. Dude dont even know that the info discrediting the dossier was actually discredited. Dore said a lot of real shyt but its clouded when he tries to act like there hasnt been any reason to believe that Trump was colluding or that collusion is the only issue. Theres also obstruction of justice and also murmurings of money laundering.
The initial claim by Dems was collusion. They realizing that's going to be hard to prove so now they moving on to obstruction of justice and money laundering. :manny: